TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New to the site Just got her last night

S.Summers

Hello all, I am in upstate NY and I just brough home my 09gt500 convertable last night (white blue stripe option), she was used and I got one hell of a deal!!!

I hope to get to know all of you in the future!

Welcome SS......spring is right around the corner so you'll get to break it in soon. Congrats!!

Don't forget rule #1 and rule #2..............pics are required :happy feet:

CONGRATS & WELCOME ABOARD!! Sounds like a REAL DREAM CAR!! ENJOY!! Race on Up to ShelbyFest :shift: near St. Louis at the end of next month if you can...SOME Reoms are still available!! Look forward to meeting you and your car! :happy feet:

Welcome and congrats

Thanks to all of you, wow!! what a great sense of community, seem to be some pretty angry people in here jading from the law "inforcement" thread!! I think I know one of the people posting, "matyellott" hope he wasn’t chased away by that thread, he was a great guy, great pilot also. I see that some of you in here are also pilots or at least you like to take pictures of these sweet cars next to planes, what is it with guys and expensive machines??? One question can you still get the signed dash plaque that I have seen on some of the cars? Do you have to go to a shelby event to get one, or can you get them from any Ford dealership?

Thanks to all of you, wow!! what a great sense of community, seem to be some pretty angry people in here jading from the law "inforcement" thread!! I think I know one of the people posting, "matyellott" hope he wasn’t chased away by that thread, he was a great guy, great pilot also. I see that some of you in here are also pilots or at least you like to take pictures of these sweet cars next to planes, what is it with guys and expensive machines??? One question can you still get the signed dash plaque that I have seen on some of the cars? Do you have to go to a shelby event to get one, or can you get them from any Ford dealership?

Welcome aboard!! You can order the signed dash plaque with your VIN# from Shelby Performance Parts. Visit Shelbyperformanceparts.com. Price is currently $399.95. Very popular item cause the price keeps going up!!!

Holy crap, still an xmen fan I see!! Yeah man, I know you. The only thing I fly now a days are rented 20year old Cessna 172s out of Rocky Mountain regional airport :banghead: !! I sent a PM. Hopefully you can get a hold of a digital camera soon!!

Welcome to the site and enjoy your Vert!

Drive it like it like you stole it!

Archived