TEAM SHELBY FORUM

upgrade to ss or a 06 gt-h as a second car

sherpa

say u have a gt500 already and u have the funds right now to either upgrade to the ss or acquire another ride in ur collection, a 06 gt-hertz with 15k miles. the cost of both are pretty much in the same ball park. ahhh hard to decide. any opinion would be appreciated.

which one would have a greater impact on value down the road?

i am torn, with the ss, its exclusivity and heck of a car to ride around with. on the other hand with a gt500 and a gt-h in my arsenal, i can switch off driving on weekends. plus the exclusivity on the gt-h.

this gonna be a tough one.

i would say get the GT-H, why not add another car to the stable

I hear you. I am going through that very same question. Add a GT-H or a 2000 Cobra R or get the SS package. I am infavor of adding another car at this moment. It is probably 80%/20% to adding another car.

QSS

Obviously, my choice is the GT-H. I made a similar decision. I was going to trade my convertible in and buy a GT500 vert. For the same money, I bought the GT-H and kept the convertible. I really like having the two different cars.

Add another car!

If something bad where to happen and you need money at least you could still have at least one car!!!

MM

Gee whiz; the guy with the SS says go for the GT-H rather than the SS. Do you think he:

A- Wants fewer SS's on the road so that his is worth more

B- Wants to sell his 23rd GT-H

C- Is responding to anything he reads to increase his post count

D- ALL OF THE ABOVE :headscratch:

At least he quit putting curb feelers on all his sales about the time shelbyautos.com became teamshelby.com...

Just messing, MM. You know you're my hero.

:bowdown:

say u have a gt500 already and u have the funds right now to either upgrade to the ss or acquire another ride in ur collection, a 06 gt-hertz with 15k miles. the cost of both are pretty much in the same ball park. ahhh hard to decide. any opinion would be appreciated.

which one would have a greater impact on value down the road?

i am torn, with the ss, its exclusivity and heck of a car to ride around with. on the other hand with a gt500 and a gt-h in my arsenal, i can switch off driving on weekends. plus the exclusivity on the gt-h.

this gonna be a tough one.

GT-H

I hear you. I am going through that very same question. Add a GT-H or a 2000 Cobra R or get the SS package. I am infavor of adding another car at this moment. It is probably 80%/20% to adding another car.

QSS

2000 Cobra R :drool:

Archived