TEAM SHELBY FORUM

1449 Modifications

Where did you get that shifter knob? Looks great

Grabberpony.com

GT500-07 used them too on his Grabber knob he sent me to them. The owner Mark is awesome. His customer service rocks. He will design what you ask him too. The only thing we could not do is get the Knob or the center decals for the wheels to match the faux gas cap due to size and detail. That is why the Shelby GT/SC is below on the knob. The price was $78.95 including shipping. My knob is Vista Blue with Silver to match the car. He can inlay colors and has colored knobs. Prices are awesome and he does awesome custom work.

Latest modifications for me.

The pictures do not do these justice.

I also have on order a Center wheel steering decal with the snake GT/SC and one for each wheel insert.

Sweet! The shift knob looks great! But seeing that mine is an auto, where are you getting the sterring wheel decal from? :drool:

Sweet! The shift knob looks great! But seeing that mine is an auto, where are you getting the sterring wheel decal from? :drool:

Grabberpony made my decals for that too. I have a pic of what he made for me but I do not want to post it until I have them in hand. I gave him the go ahead to make them just yesterday after he took 8 days designing them and going back and forth with me. I bought the Saleen center steering wheel cap and the decal will overlay that then be clear coated down. It was about $24 to have the steering wheel center custom made. Then each wheel center is $6 ea. Then I am having very small snakes made as emblems for the brake calipers. Hope to have it all in hand and on the car by next weekend.

Grabberpony made my decals for that too. I have a pic of what he made for me but I do not want to post it until I have them in hand. I gave him the go ahead to make them just yesterday after he took 8 days designing them and going back and forth with me. I bought the Saleen center steering wheel cap and the decal will overlay that then be clear coated down. It was about $24 to have the steering wheel center custom made. Then each wheel center is $6 ea. Then I am having very small snakes made as emblems for the brake calipers. Hope to have it all in hand and on the car by next weekend.

Very nice, I will definetly check out grabber pony's site. What kind of clear coat would you use for the steering wheel center cap?

Very nice, I will definetly check out grabber pony's site. What kind of clear coat would you use for the steering wheel center cap?

Not sure yet on that one. Scared to use any but I fear if I don't the decal will eventually peel up. I bought a couple in case I mess up the first.

I'm really homesick. That and I'm an operator not an academic type. I'm really feeling the itch to throw the books down and get my hands dirty!

Hang in there buddy, it will be worth it in the end, plus it will drive your kids to more education in the end too--(you know they will want to out do Dad).

post-12759-1238461575_thumb.jpg

post-12759-1238461658_thumb.jpg

post-12759-1238461575_thumb.jpg

post-12759-1238461658_thumb.jpg

Latest modifications for me.

The pictures do not do these justice.

I also have on order a Center wheel steering decal with the snake GT/SC and one for each wheel insert.

Is that a boost gauge in your cup holder delete? Love the shifter knob. That guy does some fine work.

Are you trying to keep up with Ken on these mods or what??? LOL

I got the standard Hurst knob, Tell Mark what you have and he will do the rest. Also I would go with Silver then white engraving if I had a white SGT...I went blue and silver because it matched but I do not think white with silver would turn out well so invert the colors and it still matches.

Not keeping up with Ken...he takes the cake. :drool:

Water Temp gauge in cup holder delete. Boost gauge is in my A Pillar mount.

:dance: As promised to a couple of guys...This is number one, may make a minor adjustment to this as I ordered a couple just in case. I also have matching ones for the wheels. Standby for headrests this week too (Thanks Craig!!!!)

Jason that looks great ! I can't wait to see the headrest pics !

Archived