TEAM SHELBY FORUM

To Light66 and Grabber, THANKS!!!

matyellott

Guys you two have enabled me to get the full TSB done and my car has never driven better. When I stumbled across this forum while doing a search for "Gt500 clutch chatter" I had no idea what a tsb even was. Because of grabbers research and Light66's excellent recommendation of a great dealership in our area I just got my car back with the full tsb overhaul, the service manager actually said "I am going to do my best to push through this tsb for you, it will give you piece of mind" in the process he earned himself a customer for life. Thanks guys for each and every thing you do, I am truly grateful.

Mat

Guys you two have enabled my to get the full TSB done and my car has never driven better. When I stumbled across this forum while doing a search for "Gt500 clutch chatter” I had no idea what a tsb even was. Because of grabbers research and Light66;s excellent recommendation of a great dealership in our area I just got my car back with the full tsb overhaul, the service manager actually said” I am going to do my best to push this tsb for you, it will give you piece of mind" in the process he earned himself a customer for life. Thanks guys for each and every thing you do, I am truly grateful.

Mat

Hey Mat, congrats on getting the TSB done. Glad your ride is doing better. I'm still having some issues with mine after 2 rounds of TSB repairs. Getting ready to take it in a 3rd time.

If you feel like getting together with some local Shelby guys, please drop me a PM. My "Shelby Breakfast Club" gets together once a month for breakfast. We also do the Cars & Coffee on the 2nd Saturday of every month at the Great Indoors next to the park Meadows Mall. Light66 (Jay) is in the club, so you can meet him in person. His Shelby is actually sitting in my garage right now. Hope you can join us!

Hi Matt,

Very pleased to hear about your success. Yes when done right, the TSB is a huge difference. Now, too bad we have the blizzard to deal with. Looking forward to meeting you at our next monthly get together.

Jay

P.S. Rick thanks for keeping her warm and snug.

Hey Mat, congrats on getting the TSB done. Glad your ride is doing better. I'm still having some issues with mine after 2 rounds of TSB repairs. Getting ready to take it in a 3rd time.

If you feel like getting together with some local Shelby guys, please drop me a PM. My "Shelby Breakfast Club" gets together once a month for breakfast. We also do the Cars & Coffee on the 2nd Saturday of every month at the Great Indoors next to the park Meadows Mall. Light66 (Jay) is in the club, so you can meet him in person. His Shelby is actually sitting in my garage right now. Hope you can join us!

I joined the brekfsat club 2 weeks ago!!! looking forward to the first even I can attend!! BTW, other the grabber (my 2 cents I thing you should stay away from the "grabber badging" you have been considering, you color combor already rocks, what are the color combos for you guys, mine is vapor/black stripes.

Archived