TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Ford - Grabber Emblem

Grabber

What do you guys think of this Ford Licensed product.

It's a Grabber emblem.

Would it look good under the Cobra ?

Perfectly crafted in the "old school" script of the old Mustangs, this officially licensed emblem is an excellent addition to any Grabber Orange or Grabber Blue Mustangs. Made from ABS chromed plastic and using 3M automotive grade adhesive, the emblem will stay where you put it for years to come, and look great just as long. Emblem measures 5"x1.75" and can be installed on virtually any surface.

:lurk:

http://www.stangmods.com/ProductDetails.as...oductCode=00714

One might look cool on the side of my mailbox to the right of the Cobra.

GT5002009Pics041.jpg

Not sure I would like them under my Cobra on my car.

GT5002009Pics037.jpg

Someone mentioned to put it above the right taillight. I think I like the stock look.

GT5002009Pics043.jpg

Put it on the mailbox, too cheesy for the car...

No offense to our Grabber but whenever I hear the word Grabber my brain says Ford Maverick. After that its a tie between Ford paint colors and our very own Grabber.

I also vote for the mailbox. That way the letter carrier will know where to deliver all those Dear Grabber letters................

Steve

Rob, as others have said, I say "no" on your car. I, too, conjure up images of the early 1970's Ford Maverick Grabber. My folks nearly bought one brand new when I was a kid. It was lime green over lemon yellow with the smogged down 302 V8 under the hood. In the early '80's, I yanked a 5-bolt 8" rear end out of a Maverick Grabber in a wrecking yard to install in my '75 Mustang II Mach 1 (to replace the 4-bolt factory wheels with bigger 5-bolt wheels). So, I have very vivid memories of "Grabber," and it's not because of GT500's (other than you, my friend).

Rob,

If I were you I would buy it just because its your screen name, but PLEASE don't put it on your car.

If they made an ati emblem I would buy it just to have it.

I agree Alan.

I have ordered one just to have.

It might go on one of my mail boxs.

No offense to our Grabber but whenever I hear the word Grabber my brain says Ford Maverick. After that its a tie between Ford paint colors and our very own Grabber.

I also vote for the mailbox. That way the letter carrier will know where to deliver all those Dear Grabber letters................

Steve

Save your money and leave it at the vendors-

Archived