TEAM SHELBY FORUM

So I might pull the trigger.

Matts

So I have been speaking with Glenn for the past week now about having my 2005 Mineral Gray Mustang converted into the Base Terlingua with the interior package.

I heading out to Quantum next Wednesday to have some questions answered as well as getting some options picked out.

So any opinions on any must haves as far as upgrades or options are concerned?

Pull the trigger and join the club. Quantum is working on my car right now. Glenn will take good care of you.

They have my seats done and I've been told by several folks that they look great. Impatiently waiting for the final package.

seats_1.JPG

seats_1.JPG

I definitely want to go with the Black and yellow seat covers, but just the front seats only. I have a certain look I want to go for in the interior.

Glenn was a gray car there that they have been working on. It really looks nice. Get them to take you for a spin in it. When I was there they did not have the supercharger in it yet - all you have to do is see it, hear it and take a little ride and then you will take a deep breath and pull that trigger. You will be convinced.

I agree with all the comments.

I love my Terlingua and it is great to drive, great handling especially.

I would say the interior seats as well assuming they agree with the interior color scheme.

Glenn will take care of you and check out his alloy Terlingua there.

Join the Club - Fear the Bunny!

VB

• 2 weeks later...

Yes I am!

I'm going to save up 5K and pay the deposit in cash and use my credit card for the rest.

Tony already made a ticket for me so whenever I'm ready they will put me on the schedule! :happy feet:

Yes I am!

I'm going to save up 5K and pay the deposit in cash and use my credit card for the rest.

Tony already made a ticket for me so whenever I'm ready they will put me on the schedule! :happy feet:

:party2: Congratulations!! :party2:

• 2 weeks later...
Believe me. You have to do the seats and the 3.73. The seats are beautiful with the yellow stitching. My car is veryyyyyyyyy nice.

You have to get used to the throttle and clutch. It is very snappy. Different from the GT500.

Im doing the base package I already have a 8.8 rear end with 4.10's and a centerforce clutch waiting on installation though. The seats are a must and I'm getting them!!! :happy feet:

I also forgot once I put my deposit down and the day they call my car for the conversion I'll be cutting into the quarter panels to make the side scoops functional! :happy feet:

Archived