TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby / Eibach Coilovers?

Imatk

I read about the Shelby / Eibach coilovers, but I'll be darned if I can find them anywhere on the net.

I found some Eibach coilovers for the GT500, but I'm not sure if they are the same ones.

Anyone have a link?

Anyone have these and if so what do you think about them? Ride quality vs. stock?

I read about the Shelby / Eibach coilovers, but I'll be darned if I can find them anywhere on the net.

I found some Eibach coilovers for the GT500, but I'm not sure if they are the same ones.

Anyone have a link?

Anyone have these and if so what do you think about them? Ride quality vs. stock?

I had mine put on as part of the 40th package so I'm not sure where you can order them. I'm thinking I saw them in the Shelby parts catalog. As far as ride goes, it's much stiffer than stock but not to bad. I am going to raise mine up just slightly because the car is hitting the bump stops.

I have been looking into C/O kits also. Seems most are the Steeda, H&R, or Eibach. I think the SS uses the Eibach, best price I have found is at Blue Oval here is a link

http://www.blueovalindustries.com/products.php?pid=99013403

I have also seen kits by Progressive which I have never heard of. There is also KW, which are really nice also.

Then there is the Griggs, which is probably the best and probably most expensive. I won't be tracking my car, so I can't justify spending that much. I will probably go with the Eibach system when I decide to pull the trigger.

Snaky has a post here with all mods done on his car. He has the H&R "Stage 3" looks killer!!! Perfect stance.

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=40903

I have been looking into C/O kits also. Seems most are the Steeda, H&R, or Eibach. I think the SS uses the Eibach, best price I have found is at Blue Oval here is a link

http://www.blueovalindustries.com/products.php?pid=99013403

I have also seen kits by Progressive which I have never heard of. There is also KW, which are really nice also.

Then there is the Griggs, which is probably the best and probably most expensive. I won't be tracking my car, so I can't justify spending that much. I will probably go with the Eibach system when I decide to pull the trigger.

Snaky has a post here with all mods done on his car. He has the H&R "Stage 3" looks killer!!! Perfect stance.

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=40903

Thanks for the links man :)

Yeah I want to lower it, but I saw that the Eibachs will lower in the front less than any other spring package. I don't want to lower the front too much, but I'm gonna check out the others you linked... thanks again!

I'm right down the road from you literally in League City, I live in South Shore Harbour :)

Awesome!! We'll have to meet up sometime. I'm down the street from the Boardwalk. You ever go to the "hangout" at Chick-Fil-A on sat night? I've never been, but drove thru a couple times. Gets pretty big some Sat. nights.

Awesome!! We'll have to meet up sometime. I'm down the street from the Boardwalk. You ever go to the "hangout" at Chick-Fil-A on sat night? I've never been, but drove thru a couple times. Gets pretty big some Sat. nights.

Yeah I've been there a few times. There are some really cool cars there :)

I've met a couple people there that were really cool, but it seems like a lot of the Mustang folks are sort of stand-off ish..

Maybe it's because I'm not from Texas though... I don't know.

Yeah I've been there a few times. There are some really cool cars there :)

I've met a couple people there that were really cool, but it seems like a lot of the Mustang folks are sort of stand-off ish..

Maybe it's because I'm not from Texas though... I don't know.

Probably jealousy!! If they are in GT or V6. I used to hang around the SVT Mustang Cobra Club, I think that's the name, when I had my 99 Cobra. Good group of guys, cruises, track events, get togethers, meet at Starbucks.... Haven't been in contact with them in awhile, but since spring is here I will try to make some of their events. We should hook up and head to one of their meets. I'll check their site to see what's up...

Probably jealousy!! If they are in GT or V6. I used to hang around the SVT Mustang Cobra Club, I think that's the name, when I had my 99 Cobra. Good group of guys, cruises, track events, get togethers, meet at Starbucks.... Haven't been in contact with them in awhile, but since spring is here I will try to make some of their events. We should hook up and head to one of their meets. I'll check their site to see what's up...

Yeah maybe :)

That's sounds great man just let me know when!

Archived