TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Quantum

Ok, so I am pickey as pickey can be when it comes to my vehicles, especially my GT500. So after being on the waiting list (Dep 11/07) to have my conversion done in Vegas I decided last November to take it to Quantum. I am so glad I did. Those guys over there are just the best (may I refer to Josh). My car was treated like royalty. For me its about everything done perfectly and they did just that. We also had some additional mods done to the car, an oil change, the rear axle painted and they even mailed in my airbag cover to be signed. How cool is that, everything done in one place and done right.

My hats off to all the guys at Quantum, THANK YOU soooo much for a job well done on my pride and joy.

Aggie

Ok, so I am pickey as pickey can be when it comes to my vehicles, especially my GT500. So after being on the waiting list (Dep 11/07) to have my conversion done in Vegas I decided last November to take it to Quantum. I am so glad I did. Those guys over there are just the best (may I refer to Josh). My car was treated like royalty. For me its about everything done perfectly and they did just that. We also had some additional mods done to the car, an oil change, the rear axle painted and they even mailed in my airbag cover to be signed. How cool is that, everything done in one place and done right.

My hats off to all the guys at Quantum, THANK YOU soooo much for a job well done on my pride and joy.

Aggie

:happy feet: Congrats on the SS...Looks great ...enjoy and stay safe...... :shift:

With great shops out there like Quantum its too bad people are still waiting for Vegas. At least you will be treated right, along with getting a better build. If not for Quantum i probably would have pulled my name. Congrats and enjoy your car, it is a blast!

I decided last November to take it to Quantum. I am so glad I did. Those guys over there are just the best (may I refer to Josh). My car was treated like royalty. For me its about everything done perfectly and they did just that.

I grew up with Josh so hearing this is no surprise to me. In middle school his bicycles were always the cleanest and in high school, the condition in which he kept his cars was borderline obsessive!

Just the type of person you want looking after your car!

I grew up with Josh so hearing this is no surprise to me. In middle school his bicycles were always the cleanest and in high school, the condition in which he kept his cars was borderline obsessive!

Just the type of person you want looking after your car!

He isnt so great at returning calls though...still waiting for the bra and car cover callback, Josh :headscratch:

over a month now...

In all fairness, Glenn Martini did just tell me to call him directly though and he would take care of me.

He isnt so great at returning calls though...still waiting for the bra and car cover callback, Josh :headscratch:

over a month now...

In all fairness, Glenn Martini did just tell me to call him directly though and he would take care of me.

I would have to agree about the phone calls. I found that I got quicker responses by e-mail. He is a pretty busy guy. He works on the cars as well. I know it's not really an excuse but when I sent him e-mails he always responded.....

Aggie

With great shops out there like Quantum its too bad people are still waiting for Vegas. At least you will be treated right, along with getting a better build. If not for Quantum i probably would have pulled my name. Congrats and enjoy your car, it is a blast!

I would have to agree with you 110%...........

Aggie

I would have to agree about the phone calls. I found that I got quicker responses by e-mail. He is a pretty busy guy. He works on the cars as well. I know it's not really an excuse but when I sent him e-mails he always responded.....

Aggie

same here, but honestly, I'd rather him working on cars than talking on the phone. I'm fortunate that I'm local enough that I can drive down there from home or office in under 20 minutes.

Josh, Mike, Glenn and Kenny have been great every time I have contacted them. They installed a Stage II package for me and the work was excellent (spent extra time on the tune). They did a Super Snake package for my brother with several extra mods (headers, GT roller cam, new clutch) and the work was excellent again. They really take care of the cars when they are in the shop.

That is great to hear. I just knew I wasn't the only one. We have an issue with one of our calipers leaking and they are on top of it, I'll have the new ones on Friday. They felt really bad, especially since we are so far away. But, it's getting handled.

Aggie

Archived