TEAM SHELBY FORUM

45th Mustang Anniversary 13+14 June 2009, IJsselhallen, Zwolle, The Netherlands

DutchGT500

To all Mustang enthusiasts of European Mustang clubs.

Team Mustang Center Nederland, with our 1200+ members, has each year many nice meetings to visit, but every 5 years there is a special event. This year it is time again to celebrate the 45th Mustang Anniversary on 13 & 14 June 2009. That weekend we will have the biggest Mustang only event of Europe, where we expect to see 500 Mustangs. For people who are not going to the USA this will be the event for Europe. It will be at the IJsselhallen in Zwolle where we have more then 10000m2. We want to get as many visitors from all over Europe so you are very welcome to stay with us. Send this news to all your members through your website, clubmagazine and newsletters.

If you like to come just call our club eventcoordinator John Huggers, 0031-612533940 for more information. We plan to register all the owners with their year of Mustang that will stay in the big halls for the whole weekend. We want to have an exposition that represents the history of the Ford Mustang from 1964 to 2009, including all special models like SVT Cobras, Shelbys and Boss Mustangs. What does this mean? You park your Mustang from Saturday 13 June 10 AM until Sunday 14 June 5 PM. For show purposes we then ask you to email us model, year, production figures, color, engine, transmission and options for your Mustang. These data will only be used for this event and won't be given to any third parties. Visitors that park their Mustang for the whole weekend will receive an exclusive special commemorative TMCN 45th Anniversary present.

The host hotel will be Hotel Mercure Zwolle. A free shuttle service from the hotel to the IJsselhallen will bring you with no fuss. On Saturday evening we will have a grand buffet and live music. Prices for rooms and buffet are:

- room for 1 person incl. breakfast and shuttle service € 75,50 per night

- room for 2 persons incl. breakfast and shuttle service € 86,00 per night

- room for 3 persons incl. breakfast and shuttle service € 116,50 per night

- buffet (drinks not included) € 20,00 per person

We reserve rooms on a first come first service. Full is full. Your reservation will be booked completely when payment is received. Closing date for reservations is Saturday May 30 or until all available rooms are booked. For reservations send an email to Reiny van Uden, penningmeester@fordmustangclub.nl

Do you have any questions about this event? Just sent an email. We are looking forward to see you.

Best regards,

Patrick Bouthoorn

President Team Mustang Center Nederland

www.fordmustangclub.nl

www.stangnet.nl

PosterTMCN45th_USA_cmgz.jpg

PosterTMCN45th_USA_cmgz.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I would love to come, but as of right now I have to work... It really sucks because I believe this is the meeting if the year in Europe!

I know there are a few Swedes going though, and if it's even remotely possible I'll try to go as well!

/Nicke

Pity, NickeH. I hope to see some Swedes on our 45th meeting. We have a longest distance award.

In 30 minutes I will go to Schiphol Airport and fly to the US with the family to be at the 45th Anniversary in Alabama on 15-19 April.

• 3 months later...

Archived