TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SUPER CHARGED GRABBER ORANGE SHELBY GT

HEY GUYS,

I WAS WONDERING IF ANYBODY HAS SUPER CHARGED THEIR GRABBER ORANGE

SHELBY GT AT A SHELBY MODS SHOP, WHAT KIND

OF SUPER CHARGER WAS IT AND WHATS YOUR IMPRESSION OF IT. ALSO IF YOU ARE

ON THE SCHEDULE TO HAVE IT DONE PLEASE CHIME IN.

THANKS,

SCOTTY

Tasca did one with a whipple that went overseas

thanks hardluck,

i am just trying to get a grasp on how rare the grabber orange sgt cars will be with the whipple 550 kit

vs other super chargers done by authorized Shelby mod shops. thanks for the heads up on the one that went across the pond. BTW your SGT s/c car is looooking good man !

Scotty

thanks hardluck,

i am just trying to get a grasp on how rare the grabber orange sgt cars will be with the whipple 550 kit

vs other super chargers done by authorized Shelby mod shops. thanks for the heads up on the one that went across the pond. BTW your SGT s/c car is looooking good man !

Scotty

Scotty,

The guy that owned the GT/SC-C is Andres, I do not know his login I.D., I have corresponded with him in the past via email. The car went to Denmark. He has since sold it and owns the GT-H that is getting the 550 Whipple at Tasca that you see in my photobucket. He had a Whipple H.O. put on his Grabber though.

Jase

Hi

Yes Grabber Orange SGT#0064 got the Paxton/IC upgrade. The engine threw a rod on the dyno so a brand new forget bottom was added before it was registered for the first time.

My Vista Blue was the one to get the Whipple/IC.

Both of these were sold and I now have a 966 mile 2006 GT-H with the Whipple/IC upgrade being finished by Tasca as we speak.

Later

Anders

Hi

Yes Grabber Orange SGT#0064 got the Paxton/IC upgrade. The engine threw a rod on the dyno so a brand new forget bottom was added before it was registered for the first time.

My Vista Blue was the one to get the Whipple/IC.

Both of these were sold and I now have a 966 mile 2006 GT-H with the Whipple/IC upgrade being finished by Tasca as we speak.

Later

Anders

hey Anders

what do you think was the reason for the engine throwing a rod ?

thanks Scotty

Archived