TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Talking to Iran?

I can't believe that TOTUS is actually trying to negotiate with a terrorist nation that has admittedly made it their goal to destroy Israel....

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/first100da...oks-engagement/

:headscratch:

That's the "CHANGE" that all those idiots voted for, trying to parley with terrorist will only encourage them because in there eyes it shows weakness(that's how stupid they are). That's why Sadam snub his nose at us on the nukes issue because he knew or thought he knew that we wouldn't do anything because the presidents in the past would only take it so far. This is a big mistake.................and we will pay for it in american lives.

I don't see why we need to talk to Iran. They are the ones that are supplying the weapons are training to the guys in Iraq that are killing us out there. I think the only thing we should say to Iran is F-You as we nuke them. Be done with the Middle East and bring my Brothers in Arms home.

Obama's teleprompter (TOTUS) really needs to stop talking to Iran.

In the Islamic world, coming to the negotiating table means that you are surrendering to them.

I heard something to day that they wanted Obama to denounce Israel and something else. Before they would think that Obama was being truthful about what he was saying on there Tvs.

I can't believe that TOTUS is actually trying to negotiate with a terrorist nation that has admittedly made it their goal to destroy Israel....

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/first100da...oks-engagement/

:headscratch:

Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer.

Sun-tzu

Chinese general & military strategist (~400 BC)

He was a smart dude, but I don't think he had deal with this particular brand of cowardly, cutt-throat oxygen-thieving-slime that we are fighting today (including Iran)

Cowardly cut-throat oxygen-thieving-slime didn't just start. Its been going on since the beginning of human society. Its nothing new, it just needs to be dealt with correctly.

Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer.

Sun-tzu

Chinese general & military strategist (~400 BC)

I doubt that Mr. tzu meant it in the literal sense; I would say that he meant - to the best of your ability, be aware of your enemies and know what you're enemies are doing and what they're up to. It doesn't mean that you can or should be buddy-buddy with them, especially if they support homocide bombers and the death of all who won't convert to Muslim.

I doubt that Mr. tzu meant it in the literal sense; I would say that he meant - to the best of your ability, be aware of your enemies and know what you're enemies are doing and what they're up to. It doesn't mean that you can or should be buddy-buddy with them, especially if they support homocide bombers and the death of all who won't convert to Muslim.

I think you miss the point of keeping your enemies close. It doesn't mean you literally kiss their :censored: or give them everything they ask for. You keep them close enough that you know what they are doing, what they want to do, what they are willing to sacrifice, and what they are not willing to sacrifice. So if they are willing to sacrifice everything but Ayatollah Ali Khamenei then you go ahead and :censored: Ayatollah Ali Khamenei . It is a concept of intelligence, know what your enemy is doing at all times and what he is not willing to sacrifice. If you don't have that intelligence, you are just guessing and maybe you get it right and maybe you don't. In the meantime a lot of people will suffer.

North Korea is a good example, who knows want going on there. Why? We don't have good human intelligence on the ground there.

I think you miss the point of keeping your enemies close. It doesn't mean you literally kiss their :censored: or give them everything they as for. You keep them close enough that you know what they are doing, what they what to do, what they are willing to sacrifice, and what they are not willing to sacrifice. So if they are willing to sacrifice everything but Ayatollah Ali Khamenei then you go ahead and :censored: Ayatollah Ali Khamenei . It is a concept of intelligence, know what your enemy is doing at all times and what he is not willing to sacrifice. If you don't have that intelligence, you are just guessing and maybe you get it right and maybe you don't. In the meantime a lot of people will suffer.

North Korea is a good example, who knows want going on there. Why? We don't have good human intelligence on the ground there.

Actually, we agree for the most part, except I think Obama is kissing Iran a**, and I also think we know plenty about those clowns and getting cozy with them will only serve to weaken us.

Cowardly cut-throat oxygen-thieving-slime didn't just start. Its been going on since the beginning of human society. Its nothing new, it just needs to be dealt with correctly.

Never said they are something new. They have been around, but in Sun Tzu's time they didn't have CNN therefore they could never come close to spreading terror on the level they can today. And yes, I agree they need to be dealt with correctly. We will simply have to kill them all.

Archived