TEAM SHELBY FORUM

South bound to Grabberville

dave c

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We'll be meeting up wherever you guys decide in the Tacoma area (OK, not the Hilltop neighborhood :P ). No point of us going North and then head South on I-5 through the Seattle mess. We'll take the 405 mess instead. We'll be leaving from Redmond . . .

We'll be meeting up wherever you guys decide in the Tacoma area (OK, not the Hilltop neighborhood :P ). No point of us going North and then head South on I-5 through the Seattle mess. We'll take the 405 mess instead. We'll be leaving from Redmond . . .

No Stuart rest assured, we'll not be going to the Hilltop area. If we did we'd need your tank for protection. :hysterical:

Sounds good. We'll see at the T Mall. Will send a PM later firming up the time.

Now all we need is the SS in the convoy to have all the Shelby models covered. Should make for some great road scenery.

What part of Tacoma would be good for everyone to meet up? Tacoma Mall or Lakewood would have easy access to & from the freeway. :shift:

I will scout out an area near the Tacoma Mall that has good coffee available. :drool:

Mustangs007.jpg

Dave,

Great Idea !

We are in Centralia & woud be interested in joining the group along the way as you head south to Grabberville.

Lg

Ok we'll get you on the list. Have no idea about time yet.

• 2 weeks later...
I will scout out an area near the Tacoma Mall that has good coffee available. :drool:

I wouldn't worry too much about getting coffee here in western washington...lol, but I have it on good authority that there is a Krispy Kreme located in the Tacoma Mall parking lot.....I'm SURE that all the folks meeting up there would be able to "find" that landmark...H.

I wouldn't worry too much about getting coffee here in western washington...lol, but I have it on good authority that there is a Krispy Kreme located in the Tacoma Mall parking lot.....I'm SURE that all the folks meeting up there would be able to "find" that landmark...H.

There is a Krispy Kreme at the Tacoma Mall that is visable from I-5. I have heard they have good coffee there. I will be willing to conifrm that rumor while waiting for the southbound group.

Mustangs019.jpg

Mustangs002.jpg

There is a Krispy Kreme at the Tacoma Mall that is visable from I-5. I have heard they have good coffee there. I will be willing to conifrm that rumor while waiting for the southbound group.

Mustangs019.jpg

Mustangs002.jpg

What time are you meeting at Tacoma Mall, I would like to join in the ride down

Dthiess

What time are you meeting at Tacoma Mall, I would like to join in the ride down

Dthiess

Dean,

We will be leaving the Lynnwood P & R at 6:30ish, to be at the T Mall around 7:15 to 7:30. Glad you're joining up with the cruise. Should be loads of fun.

We're down to about 3 WEEKS :yahoo: Look for a pm from me soon.

Dave

Dean,

We will be leaving the Lynnwood P & R at 6:30ish, to be at the T Mall around 7:15 to 7:30. Glad you're joining up with the cruise. Should be loads of fun.

We're down to about 3 WEEKS :yahoo: Look for a pm from me soon.

Dave

Dave,

It looks like Deana and I will not be going down early so please add us to list for the trip down. What is the location for the Lynnwood Park & Ride (having a brain fart!).

Thanks

Dave,

It looks like Deana and I will not be going down early so please add us to list for the trip down. What is the location for the Lynnwood Park & Ride (having a brain fart!).

Thanks

Good to hear Jim. The Lynnwood P & R exit is on the left(car pool lane), just south of the 196th st SW exit. There is no exit number, just a big white sign on the left. If you're coming to the meeting Friday night, look for it on the way down.

• 2 weeks later...

Sent out PM's to all the Southbound Grabberville convoy, 15-16 cars, should be quite the site. If I missed anybody let me know. I just hope that Saleen S-7 twin turbo can keep up with the convoy. LOL :hysterical:

This is going to be quite the event.

Thanks again Rob for over flowing your yard. Next year you might have to buy more property. LOL It seems to double in volume every year. Imagine what it will be in 10 years!!!!!!!!!

Here's the list so far:

Dave c ----- Dave and Sherri

Sgt2666 ---- Ron and Wendy

GTH176 ---- Mark and Linda

Mustangman33-- Jim and Ann

cluscher---- Chris

Hisssss----- Mark and Barbie

Quadshot--- Curt and Kathy

BryGuy----- Bryan

Stalwart---- Stuart and Jane

Lgs--------- Larry and Cindy

Gun Oil --- Win and Sam

dthiess---- Dean

Jimz06GT-H--Jim and Deana

MustangMissy-Missy and Steve

Missy's Dad---Dennis

SGT2666's Dad--Ron Sr

I just hope that Saleen S-7 twin turbo can keep up with the convoy. LOL :hysterical:

:bowdown: Oh man!! this is going to be SOOOO cool, :drool: S-7 TT, Super Snakes, KRs, wow, what an event!! It is going to be such a good time, the drive down is going to be great, last year was 6 or 7, now 15 or more, and an S-7 TT to boot!! :rockon: I am going to be TOTALLY filming this year, and lots of pics too. Almost here.... :lurk:

:bowdown: Oh man!! this is going to be SOOOO cool, :drool: S-7 TT, Super Snakes, KRs, wow, what an event!! It is going to be such a good time, the drive down is going to be great, last year was 6 or 7, now 15 or more, and an S-7 TT to boot!! :rockon: I am going to be TOTALLY filming this year, and lots of pics too. Almost here.... :lurk:

This Evening my son and I layed out the field. Instead of a circle we did 2 Squares. The cars are spaced on 10 foot centers. each car is about 7 feet wide...so this allows 3 feet between each car. The lay out of these 2 squares holds 57 cars. I could make room for many more for future events if this grows. :happy feet:

Good to hear Jim. The Lynnwood P & R exit is on the left(car pool lane), just south of the 196th st SW exit. There is no exit number, just a big white sign on the left. If you're coming to the meeting Friday night, look for it on the way down.

Dave,

What meeting are you talking about on the Friday? I'm guessing Friday the 22nd or 29th???

Jim

This Evening my son and I layed out the field. Instead of a circle we did 2 Squares. The cars are spaced on 10 foot centers. each car is about 7 feet wide...so this allows 3 feet between each car. The lay out of these 2 squares holds 57 cars. I could make room for many more for future events if this grows. :happy feet:

IF!!!, oh it's growing. Did you ever think you would have 50+ cars parked on your lawn.

Cool first one to open a door on a car gets tarred and feathered...

There is a guy here at my work that has a Fctory Five Cobra roadster that I have been trying to get a hold of to invite down to this event, that would be cool.. :shades: hope I can get a hold of him.

Sent out PM's to all the Southbound Grabberville convoy, 15-16 cars, should be quite the site. If I missed anybody let me know. I just hope that Saleen S-7 twin turbo can keep up with the convoy. LOL :hysterical:

This is going to be quite the event.

Thanks again Rob for over flowing your yard. Next year you might have to buy more property. LOL It seems to double in volume every year. Imagine what it will be in 10 years!!!!!!!!!

Dave,

Please get ahold of 500 plus

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php...st&p=717791

Dave c ----- Dave and Sherri

Sgt2666 ---- Ron and Wendy

GTH176 ---- Mark and Linda

Mustangman33-- Jim and Ann

cluscher---- Chris

Hisssss----- Mark and Barbie

Quadshot--- Curt and Kathy

BryGuy----- Bryan

Stalwart---- Stuart and Jane

Lgs--------- Larry and Cindy

Gun Oil --- Win and Sam

dthiess---- Dean

Jimz06GT-H--Jim and Deana

MustangMissy-Missy and Steve

Missy's Dad---Dennis

SGT2666's Dad--Ron Sr

Andy(GTH176',s friend)

mccoystudio---Randy and wife

500PLUS-------Jeff and Christine

Added one more to the list :shift:

Here's the list. 19 total, do I hear 20??? We have everything except an SS. We sure would like to see that brand new SS that was just picked up in Vegas, with all the latest and greatest updates. HINT HINT Leon. Hope you had a good trip home.

Oh ya, one more thing, :hysterical: found out that I can't attach a file in a PM. We are going to make copies and hand them out at Lynnwood and Tacoma. If you want or need a copy before, PM me your e-mail address. I'll send it out that way. Mark, Adam and Larry, since you're going to join up with us on the move you should really have a copy, cuz we're not passing it out the window at 70mph. :hysterical:

Only a couple of days now. Are we stoked yet??? We are.

Added one more to the list :shift:

Here's the list. 19 total, do I hear 20??? We have everything except an SS. We sure would like to see that brand new SS that was just picked up in Vegas, with all the latest and greatest updates. HINT HINT Leon. Hope you had a good trip home.

I would have been there with my newly completed SS, but SAI is slooooow. Maybe next year.

Oh ya, one more thing, :hysterical: found out that I can't attach a file in a PM. We are going to make copies and hand them out at Lynnwood and Tacoma. If you want or need a copy before, PM me your e-mail address. I'll send it out that way. Mark, Adam and Larry, since you're going to join up with us on the move you should really have a copy, cuz we're not passing it out the window at 70mph. :hysterical:

Only a couple of days now. Are we stoked yet??? We are.

70???? Lets bump that up a little, it Saturday not Sunday!!!

70 it is only 60mph down here, all this construction going on for 12 miles, radar cameras, anyone got a radar gammer? :shift:

Its about time you posted Adam. No grammers or jammers. But the lead car will be carrying a secret weapon. Ron thinks he leading because of his good looks. LOL But he has the radar detector and a secret weapon. I don't want to get too crazy on the way down. The only crazy I want to see is peoples reactions as we fly by. Oh ya, send me your e-mail address so I can send you a contact list.

Archived