TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Signed Air Bag Cover

I got the signed air bag cover back in 8 days. It looks great.

After installing it, the common concern (tire pressure indicator) corrected itself after a few miles.

I am having a problem with the drivers side window not closing completely when closing the door, or

dropping down slightly when opening the door.

Also the window will not go all the way down with one click of the window control as it did before disconnecting the battery.

Has anyone had these problems and any hints as to correcting this problem?

Thanks,

Gary

I got the signed air bag cover back in 8 days. It looks great.

After installing it, the common concern (tire pressure indicator) corrected itself after a few miles.

I am having a problem with the drivers side window not closing completely when closing the door, or

dropping down slightly when opening the door.

Also the window will not go all the way down with one click of the window control as it did before disconnecting the battery.

Has anyone had these problems and any hints as to correcting this problem?

Thanks,

Gary

Did you clearcoat the airbag cover before you installed it? If so what did you use, how did you do it and how did it turn out? Any precautions? I have a cover with them now to be signed.

thnx

BJ

I did not clearcoat the signature. I installed it as is. Depending on what angle the sun inters the car, the signature is shielded from it by the large overhang from the dash. I hope that everyone who rides in the car won't feel that they have to touch the signature.

I did not clearcoat the signature. I installed it as is. Depending on what angle the sun inters the car, the signature is shielded from it by the large overhang from the dash. I hope that everyone who rides in the car won't feel that they have to touch the signature.

ok

thnx

I didn't clearcoat mine either. The first thing tell everyone that drives in my Shelby is don't touch the dash.

Archived