TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Official Terlingua racing team members

sportscars

Yep, we are going to the 45th Mustang Anniversary in Birmingham, AL. Y'all know there is something going to happen for my wife.

Would be nice to have the Terlingua family there, Sean.

I'll be there Patrick! Looking forward to seeing you guys. Make sure that you are down in the Mustang Challenge area by the truck Saturday at 10:00 am. I will be doing a tour and a talk about the FR500S cars and the series.

have you guys ever seen an original terlingua racing team membership packet from 1967?...i have one and it is for sale if anyone is interested.

Best,

vern

I might be interested in that. Can you give me more info, i.e. price and whats in it??? You have a picture or five of it?

Sean

have you guys ever seen an original terlingua racing team membership packet from 1967?...i have one and it is for sale if anyone is interested.

Best,

vern

I'm surprised anyone would want to sell something like this!! Very cool to offer it up though.

Did he ever say what was in it?

I have (from 1966) the Welcome letter and the certificate; stickers, although not "original" are available; my ID card is long gone or well-hidden around here, somewhere.

What else is there?

Archived