TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Official Terlingua racing team members

sportscars

Ive been a member for a year now. Since before it was public. My question is are you also a member of the Texas Armadillo Breeders Association?

Chris

Yes to both.

I just jumped on the bandwagon last week. I am expecting the certificate this week. I did it mainly because I thought it was such an interesting way of how it was formed and what it stands for. I am 30 years old so of course I don't remember the "original" times of the Terlingua race team, but I think it will be a fun thing to be a part of. My dad has a few memories of the Terlingua racing team so naturally I had remembered him talking about it many years ago.

yep I joined up too, planning on being an owner of one too when I figure what route to go!! Later Mickey

Ive been a member for a year now. Since before it was public. My question is are you also a member of the Texas Armadillo Breeders Association?

Chris

Been a TRT member for some time now but until Chris can explain to me how you tell a boy armadillo from a girl armadillo, I am undecided about the Texas Armadillo Breeders Association. Do you have to live in Tejas (let's spelling it like it was originally spelled) to be part of it? Well, now that I remember, Chris is in Oklahoma so I guess it is open to everyone.

Jim

Been a member for numerous years;still have some news letters from a while back.

Was glad to see it revitalized;it was when I contacted Mike about the swag that i was granted

"Grand High Muckity-Muck" of Oklahoma(with all rights and privileges that come with such position).

I look forward with to getting together again and creating a larger legend of this fabled and

boisterous group.

Doc Scott

How many of you have shelled out the $20 to be an "official" trt member?

http://www.terlinguaracingteam.com/compone...emart/Itemid,4/

Just wondering???

Quite a few responses in this thread from back in history:

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=30733

For the recent record, Yup! Edit: And Yup!

Thanks Frank,

I dropped the ball on that one. Didnt even see it. Well, I guess that makes it "all of us" in the club.

We should all have a git-to-gather sometime and have a few cold ones and some chili.

Thanks Frank,

I dropped the ball on that one. Didnt even see it. Well, I guess that makes it "all of us" in the club.

We should all have a git-to-gather sometime and have a few cold ones and some chili.

Maybe we should all show up in Oklahoma with a big ass banner and a parade of cars,,,,, That sounds like fun to me :happy feet: :happy feet: :shift::shift::shift: Ken aka the 147

post-13013-1237440643_thumb.jpg

post-13013-1237440643_thumb.jpg

I joined and got my paper work the other day! Can't wait to see the resort. I could use a relaxing vacation :hysterical2:

It is awesome. So dark at nite you got to lite up your cell phone to lead the way :) Tons of stars and satillites flying by.

Golf cart - $15 per day

In the dark - Free

On gravel - Free (not including that whole Minor injury/missing skin thing)

Backwards - Free (had to pay for SOME of the alcohol)

Rubbing paint and forcing Bob Bondurant off the road - Priceless

GREATEST TIME OF MY LIFE!!!

Hey! There is no proof that I was the one who took Mr. Shelby's golf cart. He was pissed though.

And actually the golf cart was in my brothers name but nothing ever happened. He has his own cart now so next time I wont have to be so careful!!!

I really hope that we can all get together again someday.

What are your plans this year Patrick? Any more events?

Archived