TEAM SHELBY FORUM

TSB on the Clutch

Mustangjem1

Grabber Help!!

I took mine in today and the dealer said it's normal for it not to shift into reverse or for the gears to grind between shifts. I had 1,613 when I took it in and when I picked it up it showed 1,614.5. I really doubt that they even put the effort into checking it out. They also were trying to tell me that all the issues did not effect my car because it was built later in 2007. I went over all the points that you have listed and he would like me to bring it back to talk with the service manager. My vin is 1ZVHT88S475352488 and I show a build date of 5/3/2007, is that right?

I do know the owner of this dealer, should I just call him or try to deal with the service manager?

I suggest that you get educated on the TSB before you bring it in again and bring a print out with you to show your service advisor. You're at the mercy of the dealer if you don't take it upon yourself to know more than they do. There's plenty of information on this forum. The Tranny TSB affects 2007, 2008 and some 2009 models.

I suggest that you get educated on the TSB before you bring it in again and bring a print out with you to show your service advisor. You're at the mercy of the dealer if you don't take it upon yourself to know more than they do. There's plenty of information on this forum. The Tranny TSB affects 2007, 2008 and some 2009 models.

I had printed all the info out and I took it with me and discussed each part and why it needs to be corrected. It appeared as if most of the employees wanted to get out to celebrate St. Patrick's day! I am not finished until they fix it!

Archived