TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Sold this car today!!

Michael Morris

Tom was referred to me by a TS member. He wanted a Vert with blue over the top stripes. We talked about having to add them! I found a White with Black Vert. So we PAINTED the stripes on the car. It turned out GREAT!!!

White with the black stripes on a vert looks incredible together. Heres the pics!

MM

Picture467.jpg

Picture468.jpg

Picture469.jpg

Well, TS members may be awesome, but MM, you are TOTALLy awesome! Many of us would not be in our cars if not for you! Including me and peaches! And Mrs Wicked too!

TS has been GREAT to me and the dealership. I have met a TON of great folks and been lucky enought to sell them a few cars!!

When does Peaches come home with the new LUNGS!!! (S/C help them breath right!)

MM

Tom was referred to me by a TS member. He wanted a Vert with blue over the top stripes. We talked about having to add them! I found a White with Black Vert. So we PAINTED the stripes on the car. It turned out GREAT!!!

White with the black stripes on a vert looks incredible together. Heres the pics!

MM

Picture467.jpg

Picture468.jpg

Picture469.jpg

Looks great, I wish that Ford and SAI also painted the stripes on, hint hint

I sure hope that W.M. decal comes off easy.

Its also PAINTED and ACID eched on! Then we take 7 RIVITS to the decal. After that we put a sticker on the driver side sun visor that says the same thing the mattresses have on them about it being ILLEGAL to remove decal under penalty of law!!!!

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

VERY easy to take off. I usually dont put them on, but we have a NEW wash guy and he didnt know!

MM

I sure hope that W.M. decal comes off easy.

They do...

Now I'm having modifier's remorse, which is a substrain of buyer's remorse. Before seeing this, I was only upset that you didn't try harder to talk me into having you install the FRPP lowering springs before taking delivery, but NOW I'm also upset that you didn't talk me into over-the-top alloy (ghost) stripes on my black vert! Thanks for being a pal... :rolleyes:

They do...

Now I'm having modifier's remorse, which is a substrain of buyer's remorse. Before seeing this, I was only upset that you didn't try harder to talk me into having you install the FRPP lowering springs before taking delivery, but NOW I'm also upset that you didn't talk me into over-the-top alloy (ghost) stripes on my black vert! Thanks for being a pal... :rolleyes:

FIRST!! Your welcome that I DIDNT talk you into the SPRINGS!!!! We have already talked about the RIDE!!! :hysterical:

I wasnt sure how the stripes would turn out, but this guy did a great job on them. I can get them put on anytime your ready! Ill send after the car and Ill have it back in about a week!

MM

The new lungs will help peaches cross the country with Mustangs Across America in 3 weeks. She will be done sooner, but I might as well leave it, and then do the MAA drive. It will be lots of fun and we are going to Bama anyway. BTW, I took my dealer sticker off as soon as I got home, but I left the ford crest part of it on, it looks kewl!

FIRST!! Your welcome that I DIDNT talk you into the SPRINGS!!!! We have already talked about the RIDE!!! :hysterical:

I wasnt sure how the stripes would turn out, but this guy did a great job on them. I can get them put on anytime your ready! Ill send after the car and Ill have it back in about a week!

MM

It's mine now, and you can't have it back. I'm sure I can find a rattle-can of alloy spray paint at Home Depot... :hysterical:

Archived