TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Sorry if jib-jab.....BJ to sell 2010 GT500 #1

Gun Oil

Yup they pulled the 2010 GT500 from Januarys auction in Scottsdale and moved it to Aprils auction in Florida. Never found out the reason for doing so.

Steve

Rumor was Mr Shelby was sick? Something about that seems odd now that I look back at it. With all the effort involved in transport and listing at BJ it should of been put up for auction irregardless of him having a cold.

Rumor was Mr Shelby was sick? Something about that seems odd now that I look back at it. With all the effort involved in transport and listing at BJ it should of been put up for auction irregardless of him having a cold.

I think all the big bidders left the building so they pulled it to prevent having it sold for a less than desirable figure. JMO.

I was reading one of the other forum posts by shelbymotorsports and he posted that Mr. Shelby did not have a cold and was just fine. Also, that he had no intention of attending the last BJ auction.

Archived