TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Dash Hugger dash pad

07 GT500

I purchased one and then my daughter bought me one just like it. Anybody want one? I've got $50 in it, plus shipping. It cost $35, plus $15 for embroidering the Cobra on it. I'll ship it to ya for $40!

I'll ebay it in a few days, but I thought I'd give the good guys in here first crack at it. PM me if you're interested........

post-5894-1163272484_thumb.jpg

post-5894-1163272509_thumb.jpg

post-5894-1163272549_thumb.jpg

post-5894-1163272484_thumb.jpg

post-5894-1163272509_thumb.jpg

post-5894-1163272549_thumb.jpg

I purchased one and then my daughter bought me one just like it. Anybody want one? I've got $50 in it, plus shipping. It cost $35, plus $15 for embroidering the Cobra on it. I'll ship it to ya for $40!

I'll ebay it in a few days, but I thought I'd give the good guys in here first crack at it. PM me if you're interested........

Can we see a picture of it in the car instead of out?

Can we see a picture of it in the car instead of out?

Well, these pictures are not good, but the best I know how to do. The dash covers are both too new still, and will lay flatter and look better with some heat, and some time. Also, I have not done the velcro stuff that comes with it,that better holds it in place.

CW, how many miles you have on that old Shelby now? :lol: :D Can you see that banner in the background, that has your car on it?

post-5894-1163279083_thumb.jpg

post-5894-1163279109_thumb.jpg

post-5894-1163279133_thumb.jpg

post-5894-1163279192_thumb.jpg

post-5894-1163279223_thumb.jpg

post-5894-1163279083_thumb.jpg

post-5894-1163279109_thumb.jpg

post-5894-1163279133_thumb.jpg

post-5894-1163279192_thumb.jpg

post-5894-1163279223_thumb.jpg

Well, these pictures are not good, but the best I know how to do. The dash covers are both too new still, and will lay flatter and look better with some heat, and some time. Also, I have not done the velcro stuff that comes with it,that better holds it in place.

CW, how many miles you have on that old Shelby now,,,,,,,,, :lol: :D

Why cover the leather? couldn't you put a protective coating on that instead...it looks....well like a rug...or a bad transplant.... Can you post pictures later when the look is what its suppose to look like. I can't imagine putting something like that in my car...but thats just me as I can't envision what its suppose to look like...they Mystery machine comes to mind...this is probably gonna read all wrong and I don't mean for it too. So I'll save you the trouble..here is you telling me what you think of my post... :finger:

Requis

this is probably gonna read all wrong and I don't mean for it too. So I'll save you the trouble..here is you telling me what you think of my post... :finger:

Requis

No problem whatsoever,,,,,, We get a lot of sun here in south Texas, and I do shows every chance I get. I'll put it on Ebay,,,,,,,someone will want it. :shift:

Why cover the leather? couldn't you put a protective coating on that instead...it looks....well like a rug...or a bad transplant.... Can you post pictures later when the look is what its suppose to look like. I can't imagine putting something like that in my car...but thats just me as I can't envision what its suppose to look like...they Mystery machine comes to mind...this is probably gonna read all wrong and I don't mean for it too. So I'll save you the trouble..here is you telling me what you think of my post... :finger:

Requis

I think he will use this instead :chairshot:

:hysterical:

Thanks for posting the extra photos But I think I'll pass on the dash cover.

As far as the Unicorn goes it's got 348 miles now but I will be taking it in town tonight to a dine around group gathering of couples dinner so they can see it since that's all they have heard about for..... well too long. Thank goodness is only 3 miles away & the speed limit is upto 40 mph, It's my way of getting that little extra “Shelby Power Excitement Every Day” withdrawals medicine a.k.a. (SPEED) FIX in. :hysterical: wonder if I'll hit 3rd gear? :hysterical::shift::hysterical:

I think he will use this instead :chairshot:

:hysterical:

:) lol

Okay now I think I understand...you don't actually drive around with that on there its only when you park and exhibit your car... Makes sense protects the leather...

Thanks for clarifying.

Cheers,

Requis

Archived