TEAM SHELBY FORUM

My 1,000th post

It's officially official. This is my 1,000 post. I would like to thank everybody for helping me achieve my goal and for responding back to me as soon as you can. I really appericiate it. Thanks everyone. :happy feet:

:yahoo::woot::party: :beerchug: :tequila: :happy feet: :banvictory: :bandance: :banana piano: :cheerleader: :party2:

SPEECH SPEECH

Now, the moment you have all been waiting for, my speech:

My 1,000th Post Speech

Ever since my membership to Team Shelby was started in October, I felt like I was really part of the Team Shelby family. I know that I started off on the wrong foot when all huge commotion sparked in one of my very first posts, the new Knight Rider thread. However everything seemed to calm down and go back to normal, until I refueled the fire a while later, and I’m sorry for all of those times I really screwed up. I think I achieved my goal because unlike the people in my school that text a lot (because I am 14 and a high school freshman and I guess we all know that), I do all my typing (or responding or texting or whatever you call it!!! :hysterical: ) right here, on TS, Unless you know me on facebook. :hysterical2: I would like to thank everybody for helping me achieve my goal. I especially want to thank TS members RUFDRAFT, svtKeith, Tekheavy, Shlbylvr, sexystang, mywickedshelby, new team Shelby member crypto, Hops, kevhead, stalwart (and his school shenanigans), and ilmor, for helping me achieve my goal of 1,000 posts.

Thank you

Daniel Beja

TS member: supersnake94

You're welcome, 94. I've enjoyed your energy and sense of humor since you got on board here.

I think one of our members lives near you and you may be getting a ride in a Shelby soon!

I like your attitude, son. Stay with us. Hear?

Ruf

You're welcome, 94. I've enjoyed your energy and sense of humor since you got on board here.

I think one of our members lives near you and you may be getting a ride in a Shelby soon!

I like your attitude, son. Stay with us. Hear?

Ruf

I will stay. I know that member, I think it's tek maybe, maybe not. My dad had to move a 500 at his dealer and I got to sit in it while he moved it. :shift:

congrats 94 on your victory....keep on rollin.... :happy feet:

and with those other postwhores you mentioned... :hysterical: its easy peasy to achieve even more....

Thanks, and BTW don't tell any of my friends this, but some of them are textwhores because they just have to text even in the middle of class. Anyway, TS postwhores are better than highschool textwhores. :happy feet:

and take that as a compliment. :hysterical:

Hey, you didn't post here this morning.

What's wrong?

Sorry, I only came in here early this morning to PM JAS427 and to wish him a happy birthday and to reply for a couple of your posts. I do this very rarely because I have to get ready for school in the morning. Sorry Luis.

Congratulations on 1000...I remember it like it was 4 or 5 months ago....wait....it was...anyway, you have proven your possession of too much free time and I welcome you to the grand club! :happy feet:

Sorry, I only came in here early this morning to PM JAS427 and to wish him a happy birthday and to reply for a couple of your posts. I do this very rarely because I have to get ready for school in the morning. Sorry Luis.

Just kiddin', bro! :hysterical:

By the way. I never see you at the no topic thread. You should go there because ther's a lot of wackos in that thread man.

We need someone like you to keep the balance!

By the way. I never see you at the no topic thread. You should go there because ther's a lot of wackos in that thread man.

I used to be really involved in that thread a lot. I used to type like there was no tomorrow. I'll try to come back.

HEY!

Archived