TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Canadian KR's

mdwayne

Has anyone who bought a new KR received the KR supplement manual that is in english not french. My dealership told me they only came in french. :headscratch: Also the floormats that were in the trunk..............did anyone get any for the floor in the back.

Thanks

Wayne

• 10 months later...

Has anyone who bought a new KR received the KR supplement manual that is in english not french. My dealership told me they only came in french. :headscratch: Also the floormats that were in the trunk..............did anyone get any for the floor in the back.

Thanks

Wayne

Hi. The KR only comes with front floor mats from shelby and we only got the KR supplement in English and not in French.

Hi. The KR only comes with front floor mats from shelby and we only got the KR supplement in English and not in French.

Mine and the other 1 that came into the dealership(Ontario) came with a french supplement. After many calls and complaining they finally supplied it to me in English.

Mine and the other 1 that came into the dealership(Ontario) came with a french supplement. After many calls and complaining they finally supplied it to me in English.

it is the law all printed material must come in french and English, and the government must accommodate you in either official language that you choose. Hows that for a god given right.

Archived