TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Cost of Super Snake

Hey guys-

At the end of the day, what is the final bill for the SS upgrade for a convertible at Tasca? I have an 08 in Vista Blue, but am considering whether to buy a red 07 @ current prices with the market down and SS it, or buy an SS which is available locally.

Thanks

I thought there was a price increase $33,995 for 725H.P & $29,995 for the 605 H.P anyone?

yes these are the new prices.....

BUT if you went on the waiting list several months ago before the price change SAI will honor the price at the time you went on the list. I'm not sure when the price changed.

yes these are the new prices.....

BUT if you went on the waiting list several months ago before the price change SAI will honor the price at the time you went on the list. I'm not sure when the price changed.

I believe over a month ago.

Hey guys-

At the end of the day, what is the final bill for the SS upgrade for a convertible at Tasca? I have an 08 in Vista Blue, but am considering whether to buy a red 07 @ current prices with the market down and SS it, or buy an SS which is available locally.

Thanks

OK, I think the question was: has anybody already COMPLETED (old price) a SS convertible at Tasca and what was the TOTAL bill including tax?

I would like to know as well also please include any cost options.

Thanks!

OK, I think the question was: has anybody already COMPLETED (old price) a SS convertible at Tasca and what was the TOTAL bill including tax?

I would like to know as well also please include any cost options.

Thanks!

email or call Dennis @ Tasca

My out the door cost was $ 29,959.65 for my 07 Convertible, which included $ 1,649.70 in Sales Tax. I also paid extra to have my licence plate holes in my front bumper filled and repainted, and had Tasca install a Carbon Fiber Interior Dress-up Kit, which cost me an additional $ 118.00 for both. Hope this answers your question.

My out the door cost was $ 29,959.65 for my 07 Convertible, which included $ 1,649.70 in Sales Tax. I also paid extra to have my licence plate holes in my front bumper filled and repainted, and had Tasca install a Carbon Fiber Interior Dress-up Kit, which cost me an additional $ 118.00 for both. Hope this answers your question.

Thanks, I thought it would be just about $30,000 as I knew thier sales tax was 7.75% (tax only on parts cost per Dennis).

Was the extra $118.00 and labor to fill the holes included in your price?

I thought there was a price increase $33,995 for 725H.P & $29,995 for the 605 H.P anyone?

You know, it just dawned on me that with the state of the economy, I would bet that numerous people have opted to wait to have their cars upgraded. If memory serves me correctly, once on the list, you have three years to complete the upgrade (or was it three years from your "model year"). The price increase/honor old price is at least partially to get people off of the fence who are already on the list! :headscratch:

Archived