TEAM SHELBY FORUM

TSB in the Denver arera

matyellott

Has anyone found a dealership in the denver area that they trust to do this?

Yes, Courtesy Ford on County Line and Broadway. Talk to John Carmichael (Sp?). Mine was the first one they every did last October. I had them install the KR shifter and have enjoyed 3000 happy miles. No issues with the install. They did the entire TSB, which includes the syncro's and input shaft. Expect to have the car in the shop for 2 days + travel time to and from the dealer....so 4 days in total. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Good Luck,

Has anyone found a dealership in the denver area that they trust to do this?

Formby Ford 800 Bryan Court Dacono, 80514 - phone 888-858-9978 - Ask for Zac, Adrien, or Josh "Mr Shelby"

I've had my Shelby in for the TSB and they did a great job.

Prepare in advance for the time it takes to get the parts. 15 days.

I found these guys to really baby our Shelby's . No car parked around it; indoors over night.

Robert

I just got off the phone with John at Courtsy, who knew a Ford service guy could be that nice!! Taking it in Tuesady wish me luck!

Glad you got in touch with John. Yes he is very reasonable and aware of the TSB after I used the wealth of information from Grabber's postings. Grabber, I could not have done this without your support. Thanks again.

Is your GT500 exhibiting minor or major symptoms? Last fall I demonstrated how my clutch was sticking as it engaged ever so slightly and rolled the car forward past his service counter. His response at the time was, "that is weird".

I am sure you will enjoy your "new" GT500.

Regards,

It has a ton of loud chatter in 1st and 2nd gear it also has a slight chirp when I take off in first, not a hiss noise at all more like it is trying to grab the gear. no shifting issues yet, but the chatter is insane, like a playing card in the spokes of a bicycle.

I understand. Make sure you ask John to let you talk to the transmission Tech who will be doing the work. He is a good guy and a Mustang owner, also.

Archived