TEAM SHELBY FORUM

MANUFACTURES TITLE JUST ARRIVED ON MY SHELBY

1badsho

I wish ... truly wish that everyone could have the access to their Shelby being built .. and the little things that happen at a store as the vehicle gets closer to delivery.

First ... the car went from material hold to sub to plant. Now I am in buck status ... and the car is being built.

Our store received the internal invoice on my Red Shelby about a week ago and today, we received the MSO .. Fords title to the vehicle.

Each one of these events puts me sky high and I only wish that the forum could expierence these liittle highs !

I have decided to keep the orignial MSO ( ford title ) and we will order a dupilcate for real titling purposes at the local tag office.

My dealer ETA is the end of the mth ... and in reading about all the options .. the only things i want done to the car is a flash from Justin and CAI ... and mayby Eibachs ...

THE EXCITEMENT CONTINUES TO GROW !

dond

post-7556-1163186980_thumb.jpg

post-7556-1163186980_thumb.jpg

I wish ... truly wish that everyone could have the access to their Shelby being built .. and the little things that happen at a store as the vehicle gets closer to delivery.

First ... the car went from material hold to sub to plant. Now I am in buck status ... and the car is being built.

Our store received the internal invoice on my Red Shelby about a week ago and today, we received the MSO .. Fords title to the vehicle.

Each one of these events puts me sky high and I only wish that the forum could expierence these liittle highs !

I have decided to keep the orignial MSO ( ford title ) and we will order a dupilcate for real titling purposes at the local tag office.

My dealer ETA is the end of the mth ... and in reading about all the options .. the only things i want done to the car is a flash from Justin and CAI ... and mayby Eibachs ...

dond

How do you get this M.S.O & what exactlyis on it??

Between 'sub to plt' and 'bucked' did it ever show 'scheduled'?...did I ask you this already?? Sorry I'm getting itchy.

Actually .. I think it did and I just forgot about it !

I totally relate to the itchy part .... I have never been more excited about a car than this one. I am counting the weeks .... Just thank god I have the ability to check the status when ever I feel like it !

dond

The MSO is FORDS TITLE TO THE VEHICLE. Somewhat similiar to the state titles that you see all day long but this one is from FoMoCo.

When a dealer .. lets say does a dealer trade and transfers vehicle A to another store ... the MSO is assigned to that dealer just like any other state title would be.

The MSO has the vehicle description on it .. the weight of the car ... the full VIN number and a nice Ford logo in the center and its the size of a regular title

This MSO .. under body type states : "SHELBY GT5000 2DR COUPE" has shipping wieght "3785" our dealers name on it .. etc.

I doubt a dealer will get a duplicate for u .... not suppose to do this ... shhhhhhhh ... dont tell anyone !

but i wanted the original MSO in my scrape book !

dond

post-7556-1163191088_thumb.jpg

post-7556-1163191088_thumb.jpg

The weekly print out looks like this and Ford sends these electronic print outs very often, sometimes daily to the dealerships printer. My dealer is faxing them to me once a week. This is last weeks.

I can too...I just call my finance mgr. and he will pull it as often as I wish. i also compare it with what they say at the 800#. itchy itchy itchy :runaway:

Can you check on all the other guys cars too and give us all a up to date accounting of each ones status by close of business today. :idea:

I can too...I just call my finance mgr. and he will pull it as often as I wish. i also compare it with what they say at the 800#. itchy itchy itchy :runaway:

scgt,

Mine is likely going to come through the assembly line with yours. CSS gave me a delivery Date of December 1, the dealer verified that the ETA is the week of November 24th. I am going to have to keep myself really busy for the next couple of weeks to keep PSDS at bay.

At the 800# anyone can. I followed the first car at my dealership through the process. They don't ask if it is your car or not. At the dealership they can only track their own cars.

Can you track a car with partial vin like mine. ??

The way your order is punched in your dealer doesn't want your car 'til at least January 2007? Did you ask them to do that?

Just kidding :hysterical: don't :rant: at me.

:do what: :nonono:

dond

How long were you in "sub to plant" status?

Thanks,

Dave

Archived