TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SGT2343 Going to Tasca Ford

After reading about Tasca fords supercharge special and talking to Dennis at Tasca Ford I coundn't resist anymore. Taking the car up on the week of the special and picking it up on march 21 "saturday". Maybe I'll see some of the other Team Shelby members there. :happy feet:

After reading about Tasca fords supercharge special and talking to Dennis at Tasca Ford I coundn't resist anymore. Taking the car up on the week of the special and picking it up on march 21 "saturday". Maybe I'll see some of the other Team Shelby members there. :happy feet:

You're lucky you got it! I understand that the "supercharge special" deal came and went very quickly!!

Let me know what time to be there.

how much was the special price and what unit was it for? the 550,500 or 400 hp whipple? just curious. Dennis made me aware there is a 475 hp version for the automatic.

I will be there first thing Monday morning, I am getting the 475 version since my car is an automatic, I also added the shelby guages on for $1087 and the blue FRPP cam covers, 5 days to go :hyper: :woot:

I will be there first thing Monday morning, I am getting the 475 version since my car is an automatic, I also added the shelby guages on for $1087 and the blue FRPP cam covers, 5 days to go :hyper: :woot:
Automatic here to. Being an Automatic transmission does anybody recommend any mods to the transmission.

Archived