TEAM SHELBY FORUM

725 supersnake

Everyone I got one more question the 725 ss cars has anyone had any problems with there cars and was it a better choice than the 605 hp cars thank you and have a great day.

I'm very happy with my choice for the 725hp SS. If I had to do over, I wouldn't change a thing.

Everyone I got one more question the 725 ss cars has anyone had any problems with there cars and was it a better choice than the 605 hp cars thank you and have a great day.

2000 miles on my 725 car is fantastic :shift:

When I first got my car back I had a few issues with throwing codes but after some help we corrected it and the car has been running great. I have no regrets and I would do it again. The car is a blast to drive

Butch

No problems, still in break-in period, 725 - Shelby/Eibach........ Love it!! :yup:

R

Archived