TEAM SHELBY FORUM

It's Here

cutter

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alloy Vert has arrived, me and the boy will be driving to PA this evening and picking up Tomm. returning on Friday, will post lots of pic's...Thanks again to Orf....OOPs meant picking it up not of...duhhh

What time will you be in Corry? There's a chance I might be able to be there.

Alloy Vert has arrived, me and the boy will be driving to PA this evening and picking up Tomm. returning on Friday, will post lots of pic's...Thanks again to Orf....OOPs meant picking it up not of...duhhh

Cutter:

What was your window of delivery that Ford Customer Service provided?

hsurb

What time will you be in Corry? There's a chance I might be able to be there.

Greg, we are going to leave this afternoon, maybe stay in errie and pickup the car tomm. early Friday a.m. then just trailer it home....

Cutter:

What was your window of delivery that Ford Customer Service provided?

hsurb

I talked to the dealer and they had a 9th ETA....it was right on the money...

Congrats, cutter!!

I like hearing good news!

If you meet up with Orf - be careful - he's had his engine shop tweaking his beast!

Enjoy! :shift:

Roger, that...I'll keep an ear to the south for the attack boat coming in...

Greg, I'm sending PM with my cell number.

Congrats Cutter,

Drive fast but drive safe, good luck.

svtkeith

Oh snap...perhaps the road trip cutter? Don't you live near Shelbyville Indiana? We are close to you dude....what are you doing tomorrow? PM me your phone number if you may be interested in a visitor Saturday late afternoon. :happy feet:

Dave

cutter - I've seen the pics!

Congrats!

I hope you got her home safely.

Did you see Orf's very short antenna?

Glad your son came along! :shift:

Just got in and put the shelby in the barn, where did orf post the pic's, what a super guy to drive over and meet me and my son....beside the scratch...(did he tell you?) its something else, hey orf the supercharger didn't kick in until I turned around...(after you blasted me while passing the guy in front of you, who probably needs to change his shorts now) :hysterical: ....wow....scary quick, I can't imagine it with a few mods.....maybe we all can get together sometime and have cookout under ruf's hood, plenty of room for a grill I hear :happy feet: ...seriously greg showed me the video of your meeting and that is one fine job you did there my man....hat's off....I'm beat....ZZZZzzzzzzzzz

cutter - I've seen the pics!

Congrats!

I hope you got her home safely.

Did you see Orf's very short antenna?

Kind of a personal question isn't it :hysterical:

Glad your son came along! :shift:

Glad to hear you're home safely, cutter.

Next time, try to show some enthusiasm in the pics...

Room in the engine room? Well...unless you start swapping pulleys and downloading software - don't take me for granted anymore! And thanks for the kind words. A labor of love.

I'm shocked that Orf drove that way...I'll check CNN later to see if he managed to get home without taking out a few trucks on the way! Subtle - he's not. But I like him. :shift:

Scratch?

Did you see the fine actor in ORF's video...it was me! When you get up post some pics. please.

I thought that was one of the baldwin brothers :happy feet: Here's a few on it sitting in the barn with the other toys...Rob can you come over and make this mess look like your garage????

post-2732-1163210899_thumb.jpg

post-2732-1163210952_thumb.jpg

post-2732-1163210899_thumb.jpg

post-2732-1163210952_thumb.jpg

I thought that was one of the baldwin brothers :happy feet: Here's a few on it sitting in the barn with the other toys...Rob can you come over and make this mess look like your garage????

Where are the other photos of your new car. I missed them. :headscratch:

cutter, is it an Xcode car? X11 or X33? Original DZ302 in it?

So long as we talk in code, no one will know we're discussing that other brand of car.

Dave

x33 and its suppose to be an all numbers matching car...the m21 rock crusher needs alittle work so I'm gonna to pull it and try to track down all the numbers to confirm, but it is a DZ302 for sure...stamped on the block...

I took a few, orf took the best shots...maybe we can get him to post them.....

I didn't want to post any pics until you got back to post. Didn't want to steal any of your thunder, so to speak.

post-2905-1163250055_thumb.jpgpost-2905-1163250079_thumb.jpgpost-2905-1163250098_thumb.jpg

post-2905-1163250115_thumb.jpgpost-2905-1163250136_thumb.jpg

I also didn't mention anything about your delivery, good or bad. It's your story to tell.

post-2905-1163250055_thumb.jpg

post-2905-1163250079_thumb.jpg

post-2905-1163250098_thumb.jpg

post-2905-1163250115_thumb.jpg

post-2905-1163250136_thumb.jpg

Archived