TEAM SHELBY FORUM

BusinessWeek: Shelby greatest living car designer

robertlane

Sell it, baby!

He is from Texas and who would be his mentor?

He has lived the evolution of high performance vehicles.

Did I mention I got my build date and vin # today?!!!!

Delivery around Christmas!

Sell it, baby!

He is from Texas and who would be his mentor?

He has lived the evolution of high performance vehicles.

Did I mention I got my build date and vin # today?!!!!

Delivery around Christmas!

Merry Christmas or should I say Happy Easter :hysterical:

Are you wanting to see just a 2 or 3 year run ? The value of these rigs would go up if that is the case.

I remember in an earlier post that Amy said Mr Shelby has a long term contract with Ford on the GT500. In the article here he says that he wishes that Dodge would not have built the Viper until people don't want them anymore. So I wonder where they will stop with the GT500...

I remember in an earlier post that Amy said Mr Shelby has a long term contract with Ford on the GT500. In the article here he says that he wishes that Dodge would not have built the Viper until people don't want them anymore. So I wonder where they will stop with the GT500...

I think that with the Mustang getting a full body makeover in 2009 that this 2 year run of this body style will remain very unique. I bet that they bring back the KR for a year or 2 and then switch to another oldie but goodie.

I think that with the Mustang getting a full body makeover in 2009 that this 2 year run of this body style will remain very unique. I bet that they bring back the KR for a year or 2 and then switch to another oldie but goodie.

Are you going for a KR if they come out with one?

• 3 weeks later...

I sure hope Carroll is with us to see the 50th anniversary of his '59 Le Mans win.

Too bad LeMans doesn't use a pace-car start ;-) cause I'd sure like to see CS pilot a vintage Cobra or GT40 around once or twice for grins (ok, save the GT40 ride for 2012 -- he'll only be 89 then! ;-)

Ya gotta love this guy (especially the "influence" quote) -- we should all be so sharp at 83!

What a kick it was to shake his hand at SEMA -- I felt so honored just to see the smile on his weathered face broaden a little when I told him I'd been a fan of his since childhood -- even tho he has me beat by 25 years! His wife was with him at SEMA -- she didn't talk to anyone but it was nice to see them together. Somehow the goodness of their spirit is radiant and undeniable.

-Dan

Archived