TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New window tint.

SHELBYBRO

+4

When I had mine tented I did 15 on the rear window 30 on the side windows and 35 on the windshield ! Doing the windshield in theory would be to dark but it is not at all . Ilove it -there is no glare at night and the sun is not nearly as bright comeing in the windshield . Iwill never tint a car again with out doing the whole wind shield ! I am 52 years old and did not do it as a kid thing --I realy enjoy the tint ! I also don't like the tint line on the windshield when you do a 5 inch thing like on my other cars.

When I had mine tented I did 15 on the rear window 30 on the side windows and 35 on the windshield ! Doing the windshield in theory would be to dark but it is not at all . Ilove it -there is no glare at night and the sun is not nearly as bright comeing in the windshield . Iwill never tint a car again with out doing the whole wind shield ! I am 52 years old and did not do it as a kid thing --I realy enjoy the tint ! I also don't like the tint line on the windshield when you do a 5 inch thing like on my other cars.

Man that seems like a terrible idea, IMO.

I have 35% on the side and rear windows and I can't imagine having that shade on the windshield.

At night, I find myself rolling my windows down to turn or backup. I just can't picture driving down the freeway at night looking through the same dark glass.

Ken

Archived