TEAM SHELBY FORUM

The supersnake94 post

Yeah. I was thirteen and played with big guys. I got heart and my parents didn't let me play anymore.

I would eventually move to another town where there was no rugby, otherwise I would have played again, for sure.

Yeah, and you need padding and ear protection, or else you would get your ears ripped off. OUCH! :censored:

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah, and you need padding and ear protection, or else you would get your ears ripped off. OUCH! :censored:

Used a band. Sometimes used to come out.

LOL, now I remember, there was a bald guy on the team, he used to tape his ears, that guy was absolutely crazy!

Hey, SS94, what are you doing here this early?

Don't you have to go to school?

Have a nice day.

Yes, I had to go to school, but today is JAS427's birthday and I wanted to PM him wishing him a Happy Birthday :party2: I rarely post in the morning and I had to get up very early to do that. Sorry about that.

Hi SS94, how is freshman life treating you???? :lurk: Are you staying out of trouble??? :waiting:

My Son is going to be a Senior in September and I can't believe it...... :cry:

Hi SS94, how is freshman life treating you???? :lurk: Are you staying out of trouble??? :waiting:

Hey, you're back!

All is fine with you?

Time flies. Before you know it, he's gone. Enjoy all you can.

Yes I am staying out of trouble. But for some of the other freshmen in my school, forget it!

I know, they grow up soooooo fast. :cry:

Yes I am staying out of trouble. But for some of the other freshmen in my school, forget it!

I know, they grow up soooooo fast. :cry:

Well then you need to give those other freshmen one of these...... :club: trust me it works great..... :hysterical:

Did everyone wear green today in school for St. Patrick's Day??? Back in the day when I wore green in high school it meant something else...... :spiteful: And don't ask I'll tell you when you get a little older.... :speedie:

Well then you need to give those other freshmen one of these...... :club: trust me it works great..... :hysterical:

Did everyone wear green today in school for St. Patrick's Day??? Back in the day when I wore green in high school it meant something else...... :spiteful: And don't ask I'll tell you when you get a little older.... :speedie:

Wish I could club them, but then I could get into T-R-O-U-B-L-E! :hysterical: and I don't want to know why you wore green back in the day! :hysterical:

I grew up in a predominately Irish neoghborhood in the Bronx,

some of those St Patricks Days were really crazy.

And it was always a holiday, I went to Catholic School.

St Nicholas of Tolentine High School.

we called it toilet-time! :hysterical:

Or as the guy who blogs on the New Knight Rider on Autoblog calls it, The Fortress Of Suck. :hysterical: And those day probably were crazy.

Anything interesting happen at school today??? :lurk: My work day was very long, one day felt like a whole week.... :doh:

Maybe because tomorrow is T.G.I.F. and it's the FIRST DAY OF SPRING.... :yahoo: :happy feet:

Anything interesting happen at school today??? :lurk: My work day was very long, one day felt like a whole week.... :doh:

Maybe because tomorrow is T.G.I.F. and it's the FIRST DAY OF SPRING.... :yahoo: :happy feet:

Not going good for me Laurie. My friend's brother died in a car wreck yesterday. My friend was not in school. A lot of people were crying today in my school. Even I shedded a tear myself. :cry: Can you please post a reply in the "I need a prayer for a friend" post? Thanks.

I can't wait untill tomorrow either. :happy feet:

Not going good for me Laurie. My friend's brother died in a car wreck yesterday. My friend was not in school. A lot of people were crying today in my school. Even I shedded a tear myself. :cry:Can you please post a reply in the "I need a prayer for a friend" post? Thanks.

I can't wait untill tomorrow either. :happy feet:

Already done, way ahead of ya....;)

Have I mentioned how much I LOVE MY JOB? :happy feet:

I'll send you $5.00 for every post you can find where I've complained about my job!

If - I can do the same! :happy feet:

Archived