TEAM SHELBY FORUM

The supersnake94 post

Hey, supersnake94 here with an entirely brand new topic. This topic is where you can chat with me and also ask questions and other stuff. I am turning over a new leaf and I will try to be on the less crazy side unless you want me to go nuts :hysterical: So come and post comments. Hours I am home are 3:00PM and onward. I can't really do posts in the morning or in the early afternoon because I am a High School studant. Unless otherwise for and other causes, I will notify you on the times in which I will be home all day (ex.vacation week, snowday, etc.) and YES!! I'm trying my best to be in my studies, but I am as much of a Shelby lover as yous guys.

Anybodywho wants to post go on ahead.

Dan AKA supersnake94

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dan - Did you see the pace car at the Vegas race? Sweet eh?

Lots of chevy guys talking smack about the "Camaro" at your school?

Yeah I saw the race. I wasn't happy that they called that 2008-09 Snake a 2010 GT500. Mostly at my school they talk about Lamborghinis. I totally prefer American built cars like Shelby and GM so I am a fan of both. If the ZR-1 Corvette and Supersnake teamed up against Lamborghini for a drag race, they would murder the Lambo. :shift: Also I am a fan of Aston Martins and almost the entire Porsche lineup so only I'm a fan of two overseas car companys. :shift:

What's your current GPA? :lurk:

I don't know my grade point average. But my average for English, is a 97. :happy feet:

Are you asking about my report card grade?

It's not like Bluto's GPA because his is 0.0 and all I know, is that I am smarter than him. :hysterical:

I don't know my grade point average. But my average for English, is a 97. :happy feet:

Are you asking about my report card grade?

It's not like Bluto's GPA because his is 0.0 and all I know, is that I am smarter than him. :hysterical:

Send me your last English essay in a PM. I'd like to read it. :lurk:

But I deleted the file, however, I have the original copy with the grade on it. It may be a pain in the butt, but I will take pics of every page and then PM it to you. But 1st things 1st, how do you post pics?

No, no, no! Just copy and paste your next essay! :happy feet:

Archived