TEAM SHELBY FORUM

The supersnake94 post

Thanks Crypto, I really appreciate that. My day was very good :happy feet: how about yours?

Holding on, thanks. Still have a few more hour to go.

BTW, I just got home. All the HW is done. :happy feet:

Bravo!!!

:hyper2:

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Classic rock, oh yeah! Other bands I like include AC/DC, Guns N' Roses, Electric Light Orchestra, The Rolling Stones, The Beatles, and all the other bands that play "real music," :rockon: Soulja Boy and all those other modern day rappers, are a "no go."

Any new rock that you like to listen to?

Ok guys I have a time change regarding tomorrow. I'm staying after school for extra help in one of my classes. So instead, I'll reply to you guys at 4:00 instead of 3:00. I'm sorry for the inconveniance for tomorrow. :censored: However, you can still leave a reply if you want to. :happy feet:

Ok guys I have a time change regarding tomorrow. I'm staying after school for extra help in one of my classes. So instead, I'll reply to you guys at 4:00 instead of 3:00. I'm sorry for the inconveniance for tomorrow. :censored: However, you can still leave a reply if you want to. :happy feet:

What kind of help??? :headscratch:

:lurk:

Algebra, and let's all be honest, we all hate math right? English is waaaay better. :happy feet: RUFDRAFT would be pleased. B)

I can't stand Algebra... :nonono: but I do have number logic like you wouldn't believe, I can remember special dates, years, ages, etc.... :happy feet: but I can't remember what I ate for breakfast this morning.... :doh: SS94 you'll find out when you reach my age.. :yup::hysterical2:

Good Luck and I'll be checking in here at 4:00 tomorrow........ :lurk:

I can't stand Algebra... :nonono: but I do have number logic like you wouldn't believe, I can remember special dates, years, ages, etc.... :happy feet: but I can't remember what I ate for breakfast this morning.... :doh: SS94 you'll find out when you reach my age.. :yup::hysterical2:

Thanks for the advice sexystang. Nobody can stand algebra, you're not alone. I can remember everything you just said. I remembered that I had waffles this morning for breakfast. :hysterical:

Oh no!!!

You will make me change my whole schedule for tomorrow! :confused:

:hysterical:

Algebra, and let's all be honest, we all hate math right? English is waaaay better. :happy feet: RUFDRAFT would be pleased. B)

It's all about angles... :yup:

Already like that?

By the way, how was your meeting today?

By the way, how was your meeting today?

My meeting turned out ok, lots of information to absorb.... :confused: but the boss didn't have much to say and can't say I blame her..... :shrug: even she's getting stressed out..... :headspin::petting: especially putting up with our stressed out @SS's.... :hysterical:

Thanks for asking..... ;)

My meeting turned out ok, lots of information to absorb.... :confused: but the boss didn't have much to say and can't say I blame her..... :shrug: even she's getting stressed out..... :headspin::petting: especially putting up with our stressed out @SS's.... :hysterical:

Thanks for asking..... ;)

Glad it went fine.

These are very uncertain times.

I don't think anyone now can produce statements with 100% certainty.

Better days are coming!

Let's see how SS94 handles his algebra tomorow...

Archived