TEAM SHELBY FORUM

The supersnake94 post

sounds like you are headed in the right direction 94.....

listening to Pink Floyd that is.......

David Gilmour is not a founding member,

he replaced Syd Barrett after Syd started to

slip away from the band in psycodelic drug binges.....

Sadly now Roger Waters and David Gilmour dont speak

so only Nick Mason and Roger perform under the PF name.

Gilmour tours as Gilmour......

and just kidding, getting the extra help you need in Algebra

is an excellant idea, see you at 4!

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sounds like you are headed in the right direction 94.....

listening to Pink Floyd that is.......

David Gilmour is not a founding member,

he replaced Syd Barrett after Syd started to

slip away from the band in psycodelic drug binges.....

Sadly now Roger Waters and David Gilmour dont speak

so only Nick Mason and Roger perform under the PF name.

Gilmour tours as Gilmour......

and just kidding, getting the extra help you need in Algebra

is an excellant idea, see you at 4!

Ok wicked, sorry it took so long to post.

Glad it went fine.

These are very uncertain times.

I don't think anyone now can produce statements with 100% certainty.

Better days are coming!

Let's see how SS94 handles his algebra tomorow...

We're on angles now, you know, acute, right, and obtuse angles. We also leaned complementary and supplementary angles and how to solve them.

not need to aplogize.......so what PF have you heard? have cds of?

Wish You Were Here has always been a favorite of mine.

Dark Side is fantastic......

The Wall....another classic.

Animals

Momentary Lapse of Reason

Division Bell

I was just listening to wish you were here on a friend's I pod today. I have Dark Side Of The Moon and The Wall on my I pod. :rockon:

Wassup SS94?

How was school today?

Did you check all the angles? :hysterical:

I sure did. :happy feet: Also in 1st period class, we all kinda goofed off and joked around pranking our CDD teacher and other crazy stuff. But it's the end of the week and everyone is always restless right? How was your day?

I ran into one of my old high school teachers at Albertson's tonight....was kind of weird...he wants me to find him a Bentley at the dealer auction for him. It was crazy, some of the things he was saying, and how he talks about me still in his class about my business. Then he asked if I would come in and speak with his students again (did so 5 years ago and most of the kids seemed to care less about muscle cars!!) I was building, modifying, and selling Mustangs and parts since I was 13. Didn't seem unusual to me a the time and still doesn't now. Neither of my parents were interested in cars that much. My dad for the past 10 years developed more of a passion for cars and I have built him several (read my post one of the cars I built for him, and how he wrecks them!!) I have ALWAYS loved Mustangs and other fun cars. It is always more of a fun thing for me than a business, but sometimes when good, I have made great money and bought a good deal of real estate. My point here is to focus on something you truly have a love for, that is not just a job, but a passion and you will find your way.

I have been interrupted so many times during the typing and response of this post that I forgot what your comment was that made me start this response....

Also, other clubs and forums are not nearly as fun as the great group of people here on this site. Even at the events when you meet face to face, there is really no one you can't like. Maybe someone can find one, but I haven't yet. With some members that have problems with their cars or need help installing stuff, I give them my cell phone # for them to call and enjoy talking about the cars, even at 1 am in the morning at times!! I have a group of people staying with me right now at my house from the Viper club (I don't have any Vipers anymore) that have done nothing but insult me about all my Fords, my 587 RWHP E55 AMG, and how my GT 500 is a "chick car". I can't wait till they leave..has been 2 days and they are leaving on Sunday...

Alex

I sure did. :happy feet: Also in 1st period class, we all kinda goofed off and joked around pranking our CDD teacher and other crazy stuff. But it's the end of the week and everyone is always restless right? How was your day?

Sorry for the delay answering.

I had a very quiet day.

Gave a friend a ride to the airport, came back home and spent some time over the net.

Then took a walk and came back home.

Today look's more exciting.

So far watching tv but later will go to a soccer game and that means a huge adrenaline rush.

Do you like soccer, SS94?

I ran into one of my old high school teachers at Albertson's tonight....was kind of weird...he wants me to find him a Bentley at the dealer auction for him. It was crazy, some of the things he was saying, and how he talks about me still in his class about my business. Then he asked if I would come in and speak with his students again (did so 5 years ago and most of the kids seemed to care less about muscle cars!!) I was building, modifying, and selling Mustangs and parts since I was 13. Didn't seem unusual to me a the time and still doesn't now. Neither of my parents were interested in cars that much. My dad for the past 10 years developed more of a passion for cars and I have built him several (read my post one of the cars I built for him, and how he wrecks them!!) I have ALWAYS loved Mustangs and other fun cars. It is always more of a fun thing for me than a business, but sometimes when good, I have made great money and bought a good deal of real estate. My point here is to focus on something you truly have a love for, that is not just a job, but a passion and you will find your way.

I have been interrupted so many times during the typing and response of this post that I forgot what your comment was that made me start this response....

Also, other clubs and forums are not nearly as fun as the great group of people here on this site. Even at the events when you meet face to face, there is really no one you can't like. Maybe someone can find one, but I haven't yet. With some members that have problems with their cars or need help installing stuff, I give them my cell phone # for them to call and enjoy talking about the cars, even at 1 am in the morning at times!! I have a group of people staying with me right now at my house from the Viper club (I don't have any Vipers anymore) that have done nothing but insult me about all my Fords, my 587 RWHP E55 AMG, and how my GT 500 is a "chick car". I can't wait till they leave..has been 2 days and they are leaving on Sunday...

Alex

That was cool to go into your old teacher's class and talk about your job. Yeah, this forum is awesome. You get to talk Shelbys and other stuff too. A friend of mine joined some other forum John Lennon, but I didn't join even though I'm also a Beatles fan, but doesn't have a no topic thread or a Non John Lennon forum and I am sort of a freelance person and I also like to talk about other stuff besides Shelbys. Glad to hear that they are leaving tomorrow, You sound like you can beat them in a race with all of your cars. I sort of like Vipers but my favorite car with the snake logo, is Shelby. :shift: 'nuff said. :hysterical:

Dan

Sorry for the delay answering.

I had a very quiet day.

Gave a friend a ride to the airport, came back home and spent some time over the net.

Then took a walk and came back home.

Today look's more exciting.

So far watching tv but later will go to a soccer game and that means a huge adrenaline rush.

Do you like soccer, SS94?

It's okay for the delay, no problem, take your time, no need to rush. I like soccer and I watch it on TV from time to time, and I play it at the camp I go to in the summer. We have her in the US and I think you know about it, is American football. Here in the U.S. the only time I watch American football, is when the superbowl is on.:cheerleader: Do you like and watch American football if you get it on TV in Portugal?

We can wath American football here as well.

On cable we have ESPN and there are some other networks that broadcast NFL.

I don't have any of those at home but from times to times I get a chance to watch a game.

Do you have any favorite player? Soccer, I mean?

That was cool to go into your old teacher's class and talk about your job. Yeah, this forum is awesome. You get to talk Shelbys and other stuff too. A friend of mine joined some other forum John Lennon, but I didn't join even though I'm also a Beatles fan, but doesn't have a no topic thread or a Non John Lennon forum and I am sort of a freelance person and I also like to talk about other stuff besides Shelbys. Glad to hear that they are leaving tomorrow, You sound like you can beat them in a race with all of your cars. I sort of like Vipers but my favorite car with the snake logo, is Shelby. :shift: 'nuff said. :hysterical:

Dan

Exactly. Shelby's are are a big part of my life, but not my entire life. I think we all have other interests too. These Viper people are something else. I didn't like the way mine drove, sounded, performed, or how much parts were!!! I had a 98GTS and a twin turbo 05 SRT10. Never again!!

Alex

not need to aplogize.......so what PF have you heard? have cds of?

Wish You Were Here has always been a favorite of mine.

Dark Side is fantastic......

The Wall....another classic.

Animals

Momentary Lapse of Reason

Division Bell

Don't forget "Meddle"

We can wath American football here as well.

On cable we have ESPN and there are some other networks that broadcast NFL.

I don't have any of those at home but from times to times I get a chance to watch a game.

Do you have any favorite player? Soccer, I mean?

Not really, but I think it's awesome that you also get ESPN over there as well. :happy feet: But I guess you can have it anywhere in the world. :hysterical: Do you have a favorite American football team.

Exactly. Shelby's are are a big part of my life, but not my entire life. I think we all have other interests too. These Viper people are something else. I didn't like the way mine drove, sounded, performed, or how much parts were!!! I had a 98GTS and a twin turbo 05 SRT10. Never again!!

Alex

True, and the only Vipers I like, are the SRT10 and the GTS ACR. I am really not a fan of the new one. The striping and the spoiler don't amuse me that much :nonono:

Not really, but I think it's awesome that you also get ESPN over there as well. :happy feet: But I guess you can have it anywhere in the world. :hysterical: Do you have a favorite American football team.

Not really. Before I went there the only team I knew of was NY Giants.

You know, I am a soccer man, also like rugby and volleyball.

Other sports don't seem so exciting to me.

But I admire NFL players. Those guys have them big!

That's a tough sport.

Not really. Before I went there the only team I knew of was NY Giants.

You know, I am a soccer man, also like rugby and volleyball.

Other sports don't seem so exciting to me.

But I admire NFL players. Those guys have them big!

That's a tough sport.

I got a freind who plays rugby. I also play vollyball at the camp I go to, and I'm a Giants fan. :happy feet:

'nuff said. :hysterical2:

Was it because you got hurt a lot?

Yeah. I was thirteen and played with big guys. I got heart and my parents didn't let me play anymore.

I would eventually move to another town where there was no rugby, otherwise I would have played again, for sure.

Archived