TEAM SHELBY FORUM

The supersnake94 post

You're right, Dan. Great thread. :happy feet:

See you're quite mature for someone with 14. My son is 13 and all he thinks of is playing. And I'm happy he does it that way.

Cars? Not into it. More rockets and stuff like that.

He's doing good at school, though. His mom doesn't give him a break, so when he spends time with me party there is.

So don't be in a rush to grow up. let everything come natural.

Anyway, I bet you won't get in trouble when you start driving.

Take care. :rockon:

Thanks Crypto :happy feet: , and my little brother is 11 and he doesn't really seem to car about car like us TS guys :shift:

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
saw you posting yesterday about the records I was listening to.....

into classic rock?

what other music?

Classic rock, oh yeah! Other bands I like include AC/DC, Guns N' Roses, Electric Light Orchestra, The Rolling Stones, The Beatles, and all the other bands that play "real music," :rockon: Soulja Boy and all those other modern day rappers, are a "no go."

Nice...a young person that doesn't like rap!! I can't stand it..when I leave for lunch when my detailer is worker at my shop, I come back and he has it blaring!! I'd rather remove the stereo from my shop than listen to any type of rap!!

Nice...a young person that doesn't like rap!! I can't stand it..when I leave for lunch when my detailer is worker at my shop, I come back and he has it blaring!! I'd rather remove the stereo from my shop than listen to any type of rap!!

Then remove the stereo or confiscate his rap CDs and give them back to him at the end of the day. :hysterical:

Or both!!!! :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Then remove the stereo or confiscate his rap CDs and give them back to him at the end of the day. :hysterical:

Or both!!!! :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

yeah...the worst is when he plays it on the radio of the car he is detailing!! I hate having to put my foot down, but I can't stand rap, especially when it is blaring through my own speakers! He is a great detailer, just young and dumb and doesn't listen. Its hard to find good detailers here...

yeah...the worst is when he plays it on the radio of the car he is detailing!! I hate having to put my foot down, but I can't stand rap, especially when it is blaring through my own speakers! He is a great detailer, just young and dumb and doesn't listen. Its hard to find good detailers here...

On the cars he details OH NOOOOO! :censored: I feel bad for the owner of the car because your detailer had probably changed the station on his car and he has to search for it again. :rant:

On the cars he details OH NOOOOO! :censored: I feel bad for the owner of the car because your detailer had probably changed the station on his car and he has to search for it again. :rant:

hehe..I pull the fuses now...nothing worse than a customer driving up to pick up his car listening to :censored: coming through the speakers!! In my own cars I'd rather listen to the exhaust than the radio anyway around town. Drove my GT500 100 miles today..it was 78 degrees out!!

hehe..I pull the fuses now...nothing worse than a customer driving up to pick up his car listening to :censored: coming through the speakers!! In my own cars I'd rather listen to the exhaust than the radio anyway around town. Drove my GT500 100 miles today..it was 78 degrees out!!

Yeah, all the snow melted here on LI.

Yeah, all the snow melted here on LI.

I wash in LI in Nov to pick up a car..flew into Islip and got a rental car...the weather there was terrible..then drove to NYC and someone sideswiped the rental car!! Quite the trip...I'm glad I bought the extra insurance!!

I wash in LI in Nov to pick up a car..flew into Islip and got a rental car...the weather there was terrible..then drove to NYC and someone sideswiped the rental car!! Quite the trip...I'm glad I bought the extra insurance!!

Yeah, it is cool and sort of gloomy in the spring and freezing in the winter. :cold::censored: You got hit too? My mom was in a fender bender with her Ford Edge a few weeks ago. The airbags didn't deploy and the car was still running, minor damage. Except the two other guys who were involve in the accident drove off. :censored: Luckily, a man drove over to my mom and asked if she was allright, she was fine.

Hey - 94 - I was jammed up with two piles of student research papers today. Not much time for fun.

Looks like you're gathering up quite a support group here. Good form!

If you need any help with your writing - reach out - you hear? :rockon:

Hey - 94 - I was jammed up with two piles of student research papers today. Not much time for fun.

Looks like you're gathering up quite a support group here. Good form!

If you need any help with your writing - reach out - you hear? :rockon:

I will RUFF. :salute:

Sorry you are jammed up with papers, I'm going through the same thing right now with all of my other subjects :work: It's a good thing that when I get school work like a project, I hit the ground running, trying to get it done ASAP. You know, get it done ahead of time. :happy feet:

Then it's playtime. :happy feet:

Give me some time, and then I'll respond.

Yeah but there is a difference between the rest of us and you in responding, we work and post at the same time.... :work: :stats: why can't you post and go to school at the same time... :lurk: You kids today don't have a problem "texting" during class time... :poke:

Don't think you can get away with anything when I'm around I'm good and I own a 16 year old......:hysterical::hysterical:

Yeah but there is a difference between the rest of us and you in responding, we work and post at the same time.... :work: :stats: why can't you post and go to school at the same time... :lurk: You kids today don't have a problem "texting" during class time... :poke:

Don't think you can get away with anything when I'm around I'm good and I own a 16 year old......:hysterical::hysterical:

I'm not a texter sexystang, sorry, and I can't post comments in my 1st period class which is CDD (creative design and drawing) which I use computers, but the load up too slow because we're the 1st ones to use them, and probably the site is blocked there and If I get caught typing to you guys even if it's not blocked. My teacher's computer has a web block program that doesn't allow us to use the internet. Focus on not getting fired and give me some time, I don't want to go to detention.

Don't worry, I'll respond.

SS94 you better be in bed by now and well rested for school in the morning and not talking on your cell phone..... :lurk:

Funny story about that, there have been a couple of nights that I checked on my teenage Son before going to sleep, and yes I still do that a Mom with never stop... :kiss: anyways he had fallen asleep a few times around 2:00 in the morning with the cell phone still opened in his hands....... :doh::hysterical2:

I used to read bedtime stories to him every night..... :cry: maybe I should start doing that again..... :headscratch:

:hysterical::hysterical:

Hi there, SS94!

How was school today?

It's a good thing you don't text during classes. You should pay attention to your teachers or later you'll regret having done that because it would make you study double to catch up.

You have a great day! :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

SS94 you better be in bed by now and well rested for school in the morning and not talking on your cell phone..... :lurk:

Funny story about that, there have been a couple of nights that I checked on my teenage Son before going to sleep, and yes I still do that a Mom with never stop... :kiss: anyways he had fallen asleep a few times around 2:00 in the morning with the cell phone still opened in his hands....... :doh::hysterical2:

I used to read bedtime stories to him every night..... :cry: maybe I should start doing that again..... :headscratch:

:hysterical::hysterical:

No, I go to bed at 10:00, maybe 10:30, especially when I get o reply to you guys which I thnk is awesome for most of the time. :happy feet:

Hi there, SS94!

How was school today?

It's a good thing you don't text during classes. You should pay attention to your teachers or later you'll regret having done that because it would make you study double to catch up.

You have a great day! :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

Thanks Crypto, I really appreciate that. My day was very good :happy feet: how about yours?

Archived