TEAM SHELBY FORUM

FS SVT1 axleback, PHP hpipe

For Sale,

Excellent condition maybe 50 miles on them. I traded with a member at TS. Just too quiet but the sound is excellent. $475.00 shipped

DSC_0054.jpg

DSC_0057.jpg

Also for sale NIB KR style h-pipe that will install on your stock Mid-pipe. This is the Hpipe that is similar to the pipe that isi nstalled on the KR's that is paired with the FRPP KR mufflers. $200.00 shipped

DSC_0058.jpg

For Sale,

Excellent condition maybe 50 miles on them. I traded with a member at TS. Just too quiet but the sound is excellent. $475.00 shipped

DSC_0054.jpg

DSC_0057.jpg

Also for sale NIB KR style h-pipe that will install on your stock Mid-pipe. This is the Hpipe that is similar to the pipe that isi nstalled on the KR's that is paired with the FRPP KR mufflers. $200.00 shipped

DSC_0058.jpg

Just curious........did you get this one for free from Wes and are now selling it? I thought he asked for post install videos as a means to promote selling them. I'm confused. Doesn't look like you ever installed it.

Just curious........did you get this one for free from Wes and are now selling it? I thought he asked for post install videos as a means to promote selling them. I'm confused. Doesn't look like you ever installed it.

It has not been installed and No I paid for this through PHP. Matter of fact I may be one of first to actually get this shipped. Long story short I bought these when I installed the KR mufflers. I did not like the KR's so I traded with a member here for the svt1's. In the mean time it took a month after ordering to get this hpipe. The SVT1's where too quiet for me so I purchased the basani race mufflers I like them quite alot. Will be keeping the xpipe on the Kooks LT's did not want to reduce from the 3" to the 2.5. Any body with questions please ask

Thanks

Robbie K

This is our H Pipe but it was not a free one.. None have shipped except ones purchased... Shipments went out today... that looks like one we sold about a week ago that the manufacturer sent us to make sure the batch was correct... It was and it is the same one of the first batch.

The H pipe has not been installed??? I will GLADLY give you a refund if you would like? Just let me know.

No Wes all my plans have changed I do not need it anymore. Do you want me to ship it back to you for a refund??? You are the man

Sorry to hear this, or maybe not. lol, Are you doiong long tubes? yes send it back and we will take care of the refund same day. thanx

Sorry to hear this, or maybe not. lol, Are you doiong long tubes? yes send it back and we will take care of the refund same day. thanx

Hi Wes, I like your business practices. I'm doing some mods on a friends GT500 at the end of the month, he wants the h-pipe. Does your kit require welding?

Thx

Archived