TEAM SHELBY FORUM

How many 40ths have been completed?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi guys, I got a 40th black vert 07XL0302. I'm missing some pieces? 40th Floor mats, 40th faux gas cap ring, Shelby engraved door handles and the centre console cover. Did any of you guys get these pieces? I think I was the first 40th done at Tasca, maybe they didn't have all the parts, the door handles hadn't been made yet I think but what about the rest.

If you had the car done - you should be sure to get the floor mats, console cover and faux gas cap ring from SAI. They should have record of what was and wasn't done with your car. And you should have a clear listing on your invoice as well.

If you bought the car from someone else - and the items are now missing - you may not be able to get either.

Black vert. Just the base 40th package, no options. I am in the Stoon club as well but dont get out much.

kg

are you kidding me! What are the odds of 2 black 40th's 100 miles apart way up here! what rim color did you go with? I went black. I am in the stoon club too. I have a cobra, and a mach 1 I bring out. I have not seen yours anywhere though. I brought mine out once last yr to the jubilee meet.

If you had the car done - you should be sure to get the floor mats, console cover and faux gas cap ring from SAI. They should have record of what was and wasn't done with your car. And you should have a clear listing on your invoice as well.

If you bought the car from someone else - and the items are now missing - you may not be able to get either.

Thanks for the info, I checked the invoice and I was billed for the floor mats but not the other parts. I will call Denis at Tasca to see if I can get them shipped with my old parts

Archived