TEAM SHELBY FORUM

How many 40ths have been completed?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Excellent! That makes it two of us so far. Come to think of it Vogon and shelby001 would make it four so far.

Vista Blue coupe #0093

725 polished KB

Blue brakes

all the SS upgrades

There's 2 more Vista blue 40th's in Calgary as well, one coupe and one vert. Both are 605 HP upgrades. All 3 were in my driveway last year, and I expect will be again. :drool:

Here's the whole deal, happy reading. The bottom line was they built an '08 into a 40th by mistake :headscratch:

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php...st&p=516753

T40, thanks for the info, not sure how I missed that thread. Interesting story to say the least, I'm glad it got resolved. :happy feet:

Vista Blue coupe #0093

725 polished KB

Blue brakes

all the SS upgrades

There's 2 more Vista blue 40th's in Calgary as well, one coupe and one vert. Both are 605 HP upgrades. All 3 were in my driveway last year, and I expect will be again. :drool:

Hey Vogon...... You 3 need to think about coming up to Red Deer on Fathers Day for the Ford day at MGM. It would be nice to have 4 Vista Blue, 40th cars, all with HP upgrades lined up for the show.

Hey Vogon...... You 3 need to think about coming up to Red Deer on Fathers Day for the Ford day at MGM. It would be nice to have 4 Vista Blue, 40th cars, all with HP upgrades lined up for the show.

June 21st, Father's Day, and the first day of summer? Sounds like a plan... What's Ford Day all about, other than the obvious. There better be hot dogs, man! :happy feet:

Cobrafan,

Talked with SAI today about interior package and Terlingua. While I was at it I asked about the 40th numbers. As of today there are 236 finished and on the road. I'm not sure how many are still awaiting conversion.

I failed to ask about the jackets though. I'll do that next time.

Dr. Jon

As of today there are 236 finished and on the road.

Thanks Dr. Jon!

That number is alot lower than I would have guessed. It definately is a rare package indeed.

Cobrafan,

Talked with SAI today about interior package and Terlingua. While I was at it I asked about the 40th numbers. As of today there are 236 finished and on the road. I'm not sure how many are still awaiting conversion.

I failed to ask about the jackets though. I'll do that next time.

Dr. Jon

Doc,

We'll have to start calling you hound dog. Good job in the info.

Just dropped mine off for the fortieth conversion on April 8th and was assigned #269. I noticed another three which were in various stages of completion. However, there were literally a hundred supersnakes in vairous stages of completion. Almost all that I seen had the polished kenne bell.

As of today there are 236 finished and on the road.

Thanks Dr. Jon!

That number is alot lower than I would have guessed. It definately is a rare package indeed.

That is good news. They'll never get to 500. After a couple years - they won't likely take any more orders.

• 4 weeks later...
mine is booked as 267. just gotta wait for the call to drop off.

What color do you have? I was worried how the silver stripes were going to look with red. I love the look and the Razors really make the car pop. Getting any power upgrades?

What color do you have? I was worried how the silver stripes were going to look with red. I love the look and the Razors really make the car pop. Getting any power upgrades?

When I sent my Coupe in they had numbers open after 381 and up at Vegas, and I think Cynthia said (I could be wrong here\Iam old) the 400 and up I was told were for the other shops that would build the 40th.

I really like the red with the silver (I have two of them) But I also like the Blue. The black is nice also, I just felt the other colors did not match up well with the silver stripes (BUT that is my option only) Each to their own preference. :-)

Dean

07-XL-0091

07-XL-0219

Triple black with white rocker stripe vert. 913 miles on it. I am curious to see if they will do the seats for me too

Talked to them yesterday and I can take the car in anytime. Its a 1500 mile trip but hopefully this weekend I will leave. I added the seats and the short throw shifter to the order as well.

Congrats and safe travels.

Talked to them yesterday and I can take the car in anytime. Its a 1500 mile trip but hopefully this weekend I will leave. I added the seats and the short throw shifter to the order as well.

Sweet, you'll love it.

Just picked ours up on Monday in Vegas and drove her 600 miles to home. CSXL0269. There were a few pleasant surprises and they treated me real well. The razors look great.

Congratulations. Welcome to the club.

Just picked ours up on Monday in Vegas and drove her 600 miles to home. CSXL0269. There were a few pleasant surprises and they treated me real well. The razors look great.

Beautiful!! You will love it more the longer you have it!

Its too bad we didnt get together before. We could have organized some shipping arrangement. Mine is there now awaiting transport back to Sk. Prices are unbelievable.

kg

Its too bad we didnt get together before. We could have organized some shipping arrangement. Mine is there now awaiting transport back to Sk. Prices are unbelievable.

kg

what color is yours and what all did you do to it. I am in melfort BTW and am in the saskatoon club.

Black vert. Just the base 40th package, no options. I am in the Stoon club as well but dont get out much.

kg

Keep in mind that "Just the base 40th package" is one hell of a package. You will not believe the handling when you get it back, with looks to kill for. It will be a track star if you wish and or a show stopper. Your choice or both. Congratulations again to all the newbie's.

Good choice.

Hi guys, I got a 40th black vert 07XL0302. I'm missing some pieces? 40th Floor mats, 40th faux gas cap ring, Shelby engraved door handles and the centre console cover. Did any of you guys get these pieces? I think I was the first 40th done at Tasca, maybe they didn't have all the parts, the door handles hadn't been made yet I think but what about the rest.

Archived