TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Pics of Mustangs with GT500 colors?

svtbird91

Trying to decide what color combo to get! If anyone has any pics of an 05-06 they could post ,it would be a help.

Any pics of Alloy grey /satin silver or tungsten stripes , Vista Blue /tungsten or white stripes, Valencia /tungsten stripes or even Ebony with tungsten or white stripes?

We've already seen some great pics of Torch red/white stripes, Performance White/ Vista blue stripes, and Tungsten / satin silver stripes.[concept car]

Any and all pics of these colors would be apreciated and helpful .

Thank you,

Svtbird91

Trying to decide what color combo to get! If anyone has any pics of an 05-06 they could post ,it would be a help.

Any pics of Alloy grey /satin silver or tungsten stripes , Vista Blue /tungsten or white stripes, Valencia /tungsten stripes or even Ebony with tungsten or white stripes?

We've already seen some great pics of Torch red/white stripes, Performance White/ Vista blue stripes, and Tungsten / satin silver stripes.[concept car]

Any and all pics of these colors would be apreciated and helpful .

Thank you,

Svtbird91

Here's a link to Vista blue w/tungsten stripes

http://www.stangsunleashed.com/forums/inde...p?showtopic=348

I saw a mule running past me today....Windveil blue (lt. blue) with white or silver stripes. He was going the other direction and traffic was tight, couldn't get a pic. This was on Haggerty rd near 9 mile.

I saw a mule running past me today....Windveil blue (lt. blue) with white or silver stripes. He was going the other direction and traffic was tight, couldn't get a pic. This was on Haggerty rd near 9 mile.

Archived