TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Wanted - Shelby GT Apparel

ilmor

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gentlemen,

As our members appear to be a selfish lot, primarily requesting items of clothing for themselves in this thread, my altruistic nature takes me in a different direction. I have selflessly designed some Shelby GT clothing for the women in our lives. The "Chip Beck" line of women's clothing is limited to thong panties, size small and medium only. The "Anytime Baby" logo will appear on the front as there will be no room to print anything on the back! This genuine Chip Beck quality will include "free installation" and excellent service after the sale!

Chip

Welcome back.

Does your service include free fitting and adjusting before the sale? How about a warning label for a max weight limit? Some of the thong pics I've seen just aren't right. :hysterical:

Gentlemen,

As our members appear to be a selfish lot, primarily requesting items of clothing for themselves in this thread, my altruistic nature takes me in a different direction. I have selflessly designed some Shelby GT clothing for the women in our lives. The "Chip Beck" line of women's clothing is limited to thong panties, size small and medium only. The "Anytime Baby" logo will appear on the front as there will be no room to print anything on the back! This genuine Chip Beck quality will include "free installation" and excellent service after the sale!

Chip

we missed you Chip! :hysterical:

Hoodies with the Shelby GT berg cap Snake design on the back, in Black, White, Blue, and Orange Same thing in a T-shirt, Hat and Polo. Yes I agree the existing T-shirt is cheesy (like a plumber from Jersey who just came home from Florida).

We can make items (hats, jackets, hoodies, polos) using this graphic:

101076.jpg

What's the overall consensus here?

+1000% Of course no argument from me. Very much would like to see a SGT Jacket. I will take one of everything. :happy feet:

We have approval to use the S-Snake (Gas Cap) design for the Shelby GT :happy feet:

We have a supplier meeting this Sunday (we take meetings whenever we can) and again on Monday. Top Priority: SHELBY GT! :shift:

Well it's about time, lol and I thought it was just the winter that was cold around here :poke: Come on Robert, show your Shelby GT brothers some love.

Thanks, glad to hear you guys are doing something about the lack of SGT items, and how about some GT/SC stuff ?

You have plenty of people here that love this car, myself included, now lets get some sweet Shelby merch to go along with it!

We have approval to use the S-Snake (Gas Cap) design for the Shelby GT :happy feet:

We have a supplier meeting this Sunday (we take meetings whenever we can) and again on Monday. Top Priority: SHELBY GT! :shift:

Sounds great. I can't wait to check out the offerings :happy feet: :happy feet: :drool::drool:

Great news! Thanks for the update.

Ken

Just thought of another item: Berg/Shelby GT embroidered cloth PATCHES that you can sew onto your own shirts/jackets. (Think military bomber jackets with all of the squadron patches) Offer a couple of sizes, say small 3-4 inch diameter or big 12 inch ones! (I'd sew one of those on the back of my denim jacket in a heartbeat!)

Sam

AKA:

Very cool. Thanks for pursuing this.

Thanks, Robert :happy feet: :happy feet:

I've got my charge card all warmed up. :spend:

ERIK

07SGT2940

• 2 months later...

I think my wife put in an order for me last night for a Father's Day gift!! :happy feet:

Archived