TEAM SHELBY FORUM

WHATS IT WORTH

A long time Dodge dealer where my GLHS Omni came from is going out of business. Hanging in their showroom is a lighted SHELBY sign. It is 2ft tall by 5ft long. Dodge sent every dealer one when the GLHS came out. He wants me to make him an offer. Has any one have a clue to what their worth.

A long time Dodge dealer where my GLHS Omni came from is going out of business. Hanging in their showroom is a lighted SHELBY sign. It is 2ft tall by 5ft long. Dodge sent every dealer one when the GLHS came out. He wants me to make him an offer. Has any one have a clue to what their worth.

I've known of a couple of those that passed hands in the last few years. If you can get it for $100, you got a deal. I've also seen a pristine, unused sign go for $500+. What it boils down to though, is how much it is worth to you.

Cool find. I remember seeing one ebay around 4 years ago. I think it went for $300-$400. R u gonna get it?

Archived