TEAM SHELBY FORUM

NASCAR - Shelby 427

RE: NASCAR - Shelby 427

LasVegas Motor Speedway

Gift Shop 702-632-8260

Talked with Theresa

Program = $10

Program package = $15 = includes plastic program sleeve, special commemorative matchbox car, XL shirt!

Open 9AM - 5PM

http://www.gospeedwayworld.com/site/index.cfm

On the website, they only have a black shirt and grey/tan hat.

RE: NASCAR - Shelby 427

LasVegas Motor Speedway

Gift Shop 702-632-8260

Talked with Theresa

Program = $10

Program package = $15 = includes plastic program sleeve, special commemorative matchbox car, XL shirt!

Open 9AM - 5PM

http://www.gospeedwayworld.com/site/index.cfm

On the website, they only have a black shirt and grey/tan hat.

Thanks for the info, ordered mine today. Apparently the t-shirt that comes with the package is not pictured on the website. The black shirts are sold out.

Thanks for the info!!! Got mine ordered as well as the event pin. It was the only other event piece they had available.

I had already ordered the black shirt and red hat online and go tboth of those in yesterday. They are fantastic! When ordering (with Theresa) she did mention that they are doing another run of black shirts to keep up with the order demand.

You have to call, it's not available on the website. They also have an event pin as well, I think it was about $6 or$7. Got it ordered as well. They are supposedly rerunning the black shirts. Those are awesome.

Thanks

Got my package in today, and I have to say that the program is certainly worth picking up. I'm not all that crazy about the shirt and the 1:64 car that come with the program package. Neither bear the Shelby 427 logo, with the t-shirt showing a simulated credential lanyard and 'All Access' pass, with the back stating 'Race Tour' and Las Vegas and showing the track and the strip. The car is an Action Racing '09 NASCAR car with the date where the drivers name would be and '09 as the car number. The paint scheme has cards and the strip. Back to the program and it shows Shelby on the cover with a pit crew working on a Super Snake and the logo at the top. Inside there is the usual race info, an article on Carroll with familiar but nice photos, a welcome letter from Carroll and ads for various Shelby products. An article on the Super Snake, and on Shelby Automobiles today leads into the area featuring the drivers, started with a nice page featuring the Shelby 427 logo. Finally, I did pick up the event pin which features the stands of the track, the name of the track and date and a reproduction of the event logo at the bottom. Pretty nice, IMHO.

I think the other shirt(s) and hat(s) offered by the track are much more desirable and indicitave of the Shelby tagged memorabilia that members here woudl find more interesting. It will also be interesting to see what products are offered once the store here opens back up.

Archived