TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Gates says Obama more 'analytical' than Bush

President Obama is more analytical than his predecessor, Defense Secretary Robert Gates said Sunday.

Gates, the only Cabinet holdover from the Bush administration, initially paused when asked what the difference is between working with President Obama and President Bush. "President Obama is more analytical, and he makes sure he hears from everybody in the room on an issue. And if they don't speak up, he calls on them," Gates said on NBC's Meet the Press.

That's it? That's all you got???

Gates is in a tough position with his new boss.

Let's see. Obama was DEAD wrong on so many aspects of Iraq including his "analytical" assesment that the surge would NOT work.

And Bush was correct. Are we concerned about results or intentions.

His worshippers in the media even credit him with voting against going to Iraq. It's hard to vote when you are not even a senator, yet. What dupes!!!

Gates was left with little to compliment his new boss on.

President Obama is more analytical than his predecessor, Defense Secretary Robert Gates said Sunday.

Gates, the only Cabinet holdover from the Bush administration, initially paused when asked what the difference is between working with President Obama and President Bush. "President Obama is more analytical, and he makes sure he hears from everybody in the room on an issue. And if they don't speak up, he calls on them," Gates said on NBC's Meet the Press.

Let's see now,....mmmmmm...... who does Gates work for? :shrug:

Let's see. Obama was DEAD wrong on so many aspects of Iraq including his "analytical" assesment that the surge would NOT work.

That's not the half of it. Don't forget he also said the surge was a failure even after it clearly had suceeded! Let's also not forget that he is sending only about half of the requested troop strength into Afghanistan. His background as a "community organizer" obviously prepared him to make better judgements than his generals that went to West Pointe and other military academies.

Gee, I wonder what Gates would have said before the election? How do you spell whore? G-A-T-E-S !

Well, I guess that would make all working people whores.

Even Obama and congress works for somebody..........US.

Funny thing is, (not really) were the ones getting screwed so does that make us all masochistic whores? :blink:

NBC, Meet the Press. :hysterical:

I would be interested how the question was phrased and the totality of the response... Not just this sound bite

just a suggestion Jeff,

proposed by the friend of yours I consider myself to be.........

let your boy actually accomplish something first before you beat your chest.

Bush's was great his first year or two and some of the highest approval ratings

ever bear that fact....

"

Look how we think of him now. And I say "WE" cause the election was a consensus

on that topic as far as Im concerned.

I dont think you have anything to be so smug about considering

the infancy of the situation.

Perhaps, Obama will be (someday) looked upon as the greatest President

in our beloved History,

but six weeks is hardly the perimeters on which such

assessments are based.

(note: I think a little more water in your Kool-Aid mix

with reduce your level of intoxication)

;)

just a suggestion Jeff,

ever bear that fact....

"

in our beloved History,

assessments are based.

;)

Hey...no worries! I'm watching the posts by others and just making equal time!

:happy feet:

:hysterical:

Is that a nice way of saying that "BUSH WAS A DUMB :censored:" ??????????????????

Or Obama is so analytical he cant make a decision to save our a.....s

My friend, I think you would actually agree that Obama has been making many "STRONG DECISIONS"..........

And we better hope that some of them are going to help turn things around????????????

Guest hfrosso
just a suggestion Jeff,

ever bear that fact....

"

in our beloved History,

assessments are based.

;)

+1 well said! :lurk:

in our beloved History,

assessments are based.

Is 6 weeks enough to judge Obama as the worst? Because that's all I seem to read in the conservative posts.

My friend, I think you would actually agree that Obama has been making many "STRONG DECISIONS"..........

And we better hope that some of them are going to help turn things around????????????

Yes the anointed one is analytical. So are many liberals. The problem is they over analyze. Then it becomes decision by indecision. Or paralysis by analysis. The Wall Street Journal had an interesting editorial today about the obama budget. BTW, the stock market is down 25% since January. Obviously Wall Street is not in agreement with the socialization of America. Nor is Wall Street happy with the new budget, the multi-trillion dollar budget, plans to raise taxes, etc. Wall Street and capitalism made this country, not communism

Yes the anointed one is analytical. So are many liberals. The problem is they over analyze. Then it becomes decision by indecision. Or paralysis by analysis. The Wall Street Journal had an interesting editorial today about the obama budget. BTW, the stock market is down 25% since January. Obviously Wall Street is not in agreement with the socialization of America. Nor is Wall Street happy with the new budget, the multi-trillion dollar budget, plans to raise taxes, etc. Wall Street and capitalism made this country, not communism

What you are seeing now my friend is the effects from years of "CORRUPT CORPERATE CAPITALISM"

which has been in bed with our Government and has funneled the majority of wealth to a very "ELITE"

unscrupulous small pecent at the top of the food chain....................

Where do you believe the first "750 BILLION TARP TAX RAPE" went before Obama was President??????????

What you are seeing now my friend is the effects from years of "CORRUPT CORPERATE CAPITALISM"

which has been in bed with our Government and has funneled the majority of wealth to a very "ELITE"

Where do you believe the first "750 BILLION TARP TAX RAPE" went before Obama was President??????????

Do you mean like the Enron corruption that came up through the Clinton years, and was made public during the first year of the Bush administration?

Do you mean like the Enron corruption that came up through the Clinton years, and was made public during the first year of the Bush administration?

"BINGO"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One of many examples, and Bush said he would go after any Corporation that "COOKS THE BOOKS"...

"BINGO"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One of many examples, and Bush said he would go after any Corporation that "COOKS THE BOOKS"...

As Glenn Beck said tonight, What have we done to ourselves?

Now I like that guy......Don't agree with all of his opinians but he is funny......... :D

Its true though. We have the Republicans trying to play nice an spending everthing in sight. The Democrats giving tons of Money to special interest groups while the general public is hurting. You have so called American buisness's selling out to greed and short term profit. We have met the enemy and he is us.

absolutely untrue.

$350 B of that is not yet spent... Some miscreants want to know what it will actually go to...

Its true though. We have the Republicans trying to play nice an spending everthing in sight. The Democrats giving tons of Money to special interest groups while the general public is hurting. You have so called American buisness's selling out to greed and short term profit. We have met the enemy and he is us.

I guess I would say the enemy is the "us" that holds the "GREED, POWER AND MONEY"..........

I believe we are not on that side of the "us"?????????????

absolutely untrue.

$350 B of that is not yet spent... Some miscreants want to know what it will actually go to...

Okay then.......Where did the first $350 B go????????????? :lurk:

Yeah, he hears everyone but he only listens to the one's he has chosen or that belong to his party. He also doesn't act that way when greeting members of the press when both liberal and conservative press are present.....

Archived