TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Upcoming shows in North Dakota

wmoore

MARCH

27th, 28th and 29th--TOPPERS CAR SHOW, West Fargo, ND

April

18th and 19th--Prime Steel Car Show, Grand Forks ND at the Alerus Center

25th Valley Crusiers of Grafton will host a cruise starting in Grafton ND, going to Stump Lake and on to Devils Lake

May

29th, 30th, and 31st---Devils Run Car Show, Devils Lake ND. Dennis Gage was at this show last year and the My Classic Car special will air on Speed at 9:30 AM EST March 8th on the Speed channel.

30th and 31st--25th Annual Midwest MOPARS in the Park, Farmington, MN

I have more shows and info if anyone is interested.

Any other shows in Fargo? Anything in Minot?

I head home to NoDak once a year and wouldn't mind driving my SGT this year. :)

Ken

July 18th--Downtown Street fair car show Fargo ND. This show is put on by NorthStar Mustangs and is in the downtown park.

Sept 12th--All Ford Car Show Fargo ND. It takes place at the Luther Familly Ford Dealership

Sept 18th thru the 20th--DAKOTA CRUISERS 15th ANNUAL Season Finale Minot, ND.

Sept 19th Valley Vintage car show--West Fargo ND

The All Ford Show in Fargo date change..

Those are the only ones that we have firm info on so far. If you happen to be in the Grand Forks area during your visit, there are two show and shines each week. Prime Steel's is each Tuesday at the El Rocko and the Northern Cruz Clubs is at Culvers every Thursday night during the summer.

• 4 weeks later...

The Toppers car show in West Fargo has been postponed. It was scheduled to take place this weekend but, has been postponed until May. reason..10 inches of freaking snow and the flooding situation associated with the Red River. :banghead: I'll post the new dates when I recieve them.

• 3 weeks later...
The Toppers car show in West Fargo has been postponed. It was scheduled to take place this weekend but, has been postponed until May. reason..10 inches of freaking snow and the flooding situation associated with the Red River. :banghead: I'll post the new dates when I recieve them.

The Toppers car show is now scheduled for May 9th and 10th

Archived