TEAM SHELBY FORUM

3rd annual Pacific NW Meet & Greet - Sat. May 30th 2009

Grabber

Here's the link below of the post for my underside and engine box detail after the trip shows new carbon fiber driveshaft and radiator extension covers too ...

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php...mp;#entry724838

Alex

Alex,

You get the long distance award. It's ready to go out in the mail now.

post-6269-1244304290_thumb.jpg

:lurk:

post-6269-1244304290_thumb.jpg

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Check your box Tues or Wed.

It's on it's way now.

I will....can't wait...LOL

Here are the rest of the pics I promised of the trip back from Battleground, WA to Palm Springs, CA along the Oregon coast. Caravaned with Robert (Joker45) and his wife Stephanie with their Red Super Snake and took turns leading. Thank God for his GPS!! There were some spectacular views and is a trip I recommend anyone see during their lifetime. Anyway...here are the pics...enjoy!!

Alex

grabberfest032.jpg

grabberfest033.jpg

grabberfest034.jpg

grabberfest035.jpg

grabberfest036.jpg

Very cool Alex. Glad you got her all cleaned up again. Good trip and good times. Still wish I was up there to be honest.

Me too Robert...so peaceful, clean, green, laid back...back here for a week and its back to rush...rush....rush...

Here's the last group of pics of our cars on the Oregon Coast..

Alex

grabberfest037.jpg

grabberfest038.jpg

grabberfest039.jpg

grabberfest040.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Here is my "long distance award" from Grabber. It is a great shot of the event and framed. Thanks Rob!! It looks so great I hung it in my office. Here are some pics.

Alex

6-22-09006.jpg

6-22-09007.jpg

Now my GT500 is for sale...time to build another. This is the 7th GT500 I have built and sold. Check it out on ebay (link below) as well as 4 other cars from my collection..

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...me=STRK:MESE:IT

Here is my "long distance award" from Grabber. It is a great shot of the event and framed. Thanks Rob!! It looks so great I hung it in my office. Here are some pics.

Alex

6-22-09006.jpg

6-22-09007.jpg

Now my GT500 is for sale...time to build another. This is the 7th GT500 I have built and sold. Check it out on ebay (link below) as well as 4 other cars from my collection..

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...me=STRK:MESE:IT

I'm glad you like the pic. Good luck on the sale. I cant' wait to see your next GT500 in progress. :happy feet:

I'm glad you like the pic. Good luck on the sale. I cant' wait to see your next GT500 in progress. :happy feet:

Very nice award for a trip well done. Nice job Rob, but I am surprised the frame was not in GO.

LOL, I like the black frame...a Grabber Orange one would draw too much attention away from the beautiful picture!! Thanks again Rob, it was a great time!!

Shelby has got alot of attention on ebay, but will probably sell off of ebay like most I have sold, just gets it exposure. Need to gt my car collection down from 22 to 18 as it is costing too much to store alot of cars that are rarely driven.

Alex

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Grabber,

Are you going to do it again for 2010. We were unable to attend last year. We had a medical emergency come up 3 days before the event last year that took 3 months to recover from. All good now. Very disappointed that we couldn't make it last year it looked like a great time. Would love to meet local Shelby owner/fans.

Don

Grabber,

Are you going to do it again for 2010. We were unable to attend last year. We had a medical emergency come up 3 days before the event last year that took 3 months to recover from. All good now. Very disappointed that we couldn't make it last year it looked like a great time. Would love to meet local Shelby owner/fans.

Don

Don,

Yes...the event has a target date of Sat. MAY 29TH 2010. I will start a thread in the coming months with all the details.

Rob

Don,

Yes...the event has a target date of Sat. MAY 29TH 2010. I will start a thread in the coming months with all the details.

Rob

Right on Rob, great news. We have been wondering if we were in for a repeat of a very enjoyable weekend. So far there are 3 cars starting out in Vancouver, BC.

Looking forward to May 29th.

Mark

Right on Rob, great news. We have been wondering if we were in for a repeat of a very enjoyable weekend. So far there are 3 cars starting out in Vancouver, BC.

Looking forward to May 29th.

Mark

Hi Mark! I am in for Grabbers Partay!! Are you going to the race in LV this year? I'll be there with my Pops...I want to drive my car but Id bet the snow is in the passes...

Hi Mark! I am in for Grabbers Partay!! Are you going to the race in LV this year? I'll be there with my Pops...I want to drive my car but Id bet the snow is in the passes...

Hey Randy, good to hear from you. We are planning to attend the 427 as well. You have changed your Team Shelby name and have not seen you on for awhile.

• 1 month later...

Archived