TEAM SHELBY FORUM

3rd annual Pacific NW Meet & Greet - Sat. May 30th 2009

Grabber

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Marji and I will not make it to dinner :cry: . We have a family gathering at my Dad's house after the meet & greet.

On the road 11 hours today to Medford. We're in for the night and will make it to Battleground by 1:00 tomorrow. Parking the Trailer/Shelby at my Dad's house until Saturday. Oh man, this is going to be sooooo much fun at Rob and Tana's.

See everyone Saturday.

Dan

All PM's and posts on the dinner make the list up to 33 people for dinner so far.

:lurk:

Rob,

You really put on a great event! THANK YOU!! We are sooooo excited for Saturday too. 18 cars driving down from up north? WOW it was fun last year with just 5 or 6 driving together. Seeing everyone's posts really ramp me up for the event. Can't wait!!! we have at least 2 walkies maybe more. spending the day tomorrow waxing and making them pretty for the ride. we will be 3 or 4 people attending.

Rob,

You really put on a great event! THANK YOU!! We are sooooo excited for Saturday too. 18 cars driving down from up north? WOW it was fun last year with just 5 or 6 driving together. Seeing everyone's posts really ramp me up for the event. Can't wait!!! we have at least 2 walkies maybe more. spending the day tomorrow waxing and making them pretty for the ride. we will be 3 or 4 people attending.

Attending......dinner ???? :headscratch:

When you guys come down I-5....I suggest you take the 179th street exit. There is a large Chevron station with a store there. My neighborhood is only 5 miles from that station and only one turn to get there.

So Gas up at that Chevron station and when you pull out....take a left and head down 179th and then take a left when you see this sign...and you are almost there.

PacificNWMeetandGreet2009005.jpg

PacificNWMeetandGreet2009006.jpg

When you guys come down I-5....I suggest you take the 179th street exit. There is a large Chevron station with a store there. My neighborhood is only 5 miles from that station and only one turn to get there.

So Gas up at that Chevron station and when you pull out....take a left and head down 179th and then take a left when you see this sign...and you are almost there.

Ok, here's our final list.

MustangMissy 2007 GT 500 Red w/ white no dinner

Dennis the Menace 2009 GT 500 Black w/ red no dinner passenger Stephen

Magic Marcus 2010 GT Black on black (we think, he has dealers choice) no dinner

Way to go Rob, signs look pretty good. I hope the Chevron has lots of premium on hand.

4 days till Southbound Grabberville. :happy feet:

Well it looks like we won't be able to make it. I got hit with a flu bug on Sunday and have been in bed ever since. By far the worst sick I have ever been in my life. I don't think I'll have the energy to do this even if I'm feeling better by then. Besides, I don't want to share this with anyone. We were really looking forward to this. :cry:

Grabber, since I'm sure you have already bought food, I'll send you our $15 so your covered.

Maybe next year......<sigh>

Way to go Rob, signs look pretty good. I hope the Chevron has lots of premium on hand.

4 days till Southbound Grabberville. :happy feet:

They have 4 islands of the 92 octane.

The sign are nothing fancy, but I wanted to make sure you don't miss the turn into Grabberville. :hysterical:

Well it looks like we won't be able to make it. I got hit with a flu bug on Sunday and have been in bed ever since. By far the worst sick I have ever been in my life. I don't think I'll have the energy to do this even if I'm feeling better by then. Besides, I don't want to share this with anyone. We were really looking forward to this. :cry:

Grabber, since I'm sure you have already bought food, I'll send you our $15 so your covered.

Maybe next year......<sigh>

You may feel better in 2 days. Don't give up yet.

Truly the last update.

Magic Marcus 2010 GT(dealers choice) Black on Black passenger Debby

Dennis the Menace (formerly known as Mustang Missy's dad) 2009 GT500 Black with red passenger Stephen

MustangMissy 2007 GT500 Red with white

All no dinner. I will double check with Marcus n Debby.

Grabberville looks GREAT! Can't wait.

DON'T FORGET THE SUNSCREEN. I got one hell of a burn last year even with some clouds.

:happy feet: :drool::shift::hysterical::shift::hysterical: :happy feet: :drool:

I have about 14 lawn chairs to set out in the grass. If some of you have the small lawn chairs in a bag...you should bring them if you have room.

I borrowed 57 chars and 8 tables to put in my shop for people that want to eat out of the sun in the shady shop. This should work good because I know some will eat outside on there lawn chairs too.

The porta potty was delivered today. I will position it in a shady area so it does not get hot. It's nice and clean inside too. :lurk:

PacificNWMeetandGreet2009008.jpg

PacificNWMeetandGreet2009011.jpg

PacificNWMeetandGreet2009009.jpg

:headscratch: After working in the construction field for years now, I can surely say that I have NEVER seen a porta-potty that clean. Damn!!

I had them put a coat of Ice by turtle wax on it. :hysterical:

Archived