TEAM SHELBY FORUM

3rd annual Pacific NW Meet & Greet - Sat. May 30th 2009

Grabber

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey Rob I stitched your photos together for the big group pic. Here it is...

PacificNWMeetandGreet2009082Stitch.jpg

That Pic is so cool. Thank you very much.

Is that the 2 Pic's I took with your nice camera?

I will be framing that for the history books. :happy feet:

When you count the 50 cars...It's hard to see my sons 96 Black GT on the right side because the Oak tree is blocking it all except the headlight. I just wanted to make sure that we document all 50 cars for the record books. :happy feet:

untitled.jpg

That Pic is so cool. Thank you very much.

Is that the 2 Pic's I took with your nice camera?

I will be framing that for the history books. :happy feet:

It was not my camera but it was the 3 shots you posted earlier. It is really easy to do using Windows Live Photo Gallery. It has great panoramic software built-in and it is free. You can create even bigger panoramics using larger pics. Here is an example using my full sized photos versus the 1024x768 photos I used to create yours.

It turned out 3685x888 versus 1972x849

Panoramicshot-1.jpg

Excellent pics! I'm sure many of you will have one framed!

I'm surprised the local media wasn't on hand to do a remote segment!

How remarkable that the Mustangs have drawn all of you together.

An American Icon! :rockon:

We just wanted to say thanks to Grabber and his wonderful family. We are newbies to all of this Shelby fun, and we felt very welcomed by all of you. We met some very nice people, but wish we had more time to meet the rest of you fine Shelby fans. Can't wait for the next event.

Thanks again to Rob and Tana.

Jim & Joyce

All of the pics and videos are great fun. Still waiting on the burn out video from the rest area from the northern crew. That should be fun!!

GREAT TIME!!

Can I rsvp now for next year???? :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

Well after getting a few hours of sleep today, I have to say this was a blast! I put 1,665 miles on my car in 72 hours! :happy feet: Left my house on Friday morning about 10 am and got back in the driveway at about 8:10 this morning.

This is what my car looked like after Rob helped me clean it at his house until 2am on Saturday morning. Thanks a ton Rob! And I want to steal your garage! I love that thing.

GrabbersMeetandGreet032.jpg

This is what it looked like after I got home this morning.

GrabbersMeetandGreet210.jpg

More pics to come. Getting stuff loaded up as fast as I can.

All of the pics and videos are great fun. Still waiting on the burn out video from the rest area from the northern crew. That should be fun!!

GREAT TIME!!

Can I rsvp now for next year???? :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

BURN OUTS???? Law abiding Shelby drivers???? I'm shocked. Video.....or it didn't happen.

Well after getting a few hours of sleep today, I have to say this was a blast! I put 1,665 miles on my car in 72 hours! :happy feet: Left my house on Friday morning about 10 am and got back in the driveway at about 8:10 this morning.

This is what my car looked like after Rob helped me clean it at his house until 2am on Saturday morning. Thanks a ton Rob! And I want to steal your garage! I love that thing.

That's alot of road kills!!!!(Poor bugs) Glad you had a safe trip home.

I bet those bugs don't have enought guts to get in your way again.

Nice to have been able to meet you in person. :happy feet:

Glad your trip home was safe

^^^

Nice work man, that turned out perfectly. Who's monkeying with my hood though? :headscratch:

Ken

Hmmm, it appears to be FordFan1, aka Kerry, dropping your hood at Rob's request for the panaromic shot :camera: from the roof top.

BURN OUTS???? Law abiding Shelby drivers???? I'm shocked. Video.....or it didn't happen.

Yes there is video!!! As soon as I can figure out how to download it, IT will be up. The only Video I don't have is the one were I passed you'll like you were standing still to get into the rest area to video tape you'll coming in. Ann turn off the video when I was making my approach.

And by the way it is some BAD A** stuff!!!

Jim

Rob,

Will the 50 car pic be avalable to the personnel that were at your event??? :happy feet: :happy feet:

Right click on the photo and send it to yourself.

Rob,

Will the 50 car pic be avalable to the personnel that were at your event??? :happy feet: :happy feet:

Yes - here it is. click to enlarge and then save it to your computer and print it.

th_untitled.jpg

Time Lapse of the cruise..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1amf_bEh9ew

This is for L's son...

edit: if there is no music just give it a minute...it has a most apppropriate soundtrack!!!

Randy, That was cool although I didnt see any pics of the camera flying through the air when we performed that brake check on I-5. :hysterical:

Yes - here it is. click to enlarge and then save it to your computer and print it.

th_untitled.jpg

Somehow Grabber you ended up making it smaller? Try this one. You might have to click on it in your browser to expand it to full size. Then right click to save it. Once saved right click and select properties. It should say it is 1972x849 is size.

th_PacificNWMeetandGreet2009082Stitch.jpg

Thank you Rob, Tana and David for putting this event together for your Team Shelby family. It is a must do event that Marji and I really enjoyed. Great people, Great cars, Great food, Fantastic time.

Thanks again for your wonderful hospitality.

Dan & Marji

Grabber personally signed off on the use and cleanliness of the facilities! I felt much better about this now!

GrabbersMeetandGreet046.jpg

Grabber getting ready for the big group shot. Little funny story here, While we were all gathering for the big group shot that you have all seen, Rob shouted out that he was not going to be able to get everything in one shot, at that time, I believe it was Spring Lil Cobra standing next to me shouted out "take a few steps back" to Rob. Everyone got a good laugh on that one.

GrabbersMeetandGreet048.jpg

GrabbersMeetandGreet050.jpg

David's soon to be ride in about a year!

GrabbersMeetandGreet054.jpg

Some pics of everyone leaving the house for the cruise.

GrabbersMeetandGreet055.jpg

GrabbersMeetandGreet057.jpg

GrabbersMeetandGreet060.jpg

Archived