TEAM SHELBY FORUM

3rd annual Pacific NW Meet & Greet - Sat. May 30th 2009

Grabber

Lisa was commenting how cool the verts look without stripes.

guess we are just the stripe less black sheep

Lisa's mod requests aft weekend

Upper and lower control arms

pan hard bar

interior up grade package

mufflers as our stock system sounds anemic (yes it is running)

mine a pulley

great time nice meeting you and Pam

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2009 Pacific NW Meet & Greet (3rd annual)

This years event had a total of 50 cars that attended. We had about 120 people attend the event. All the people were great and the variety of cars was outstanding. Here is my photo journal.

First off this is what 50 cars looks like parked on my lawn.

cid_E3ED9B21-1F1B-496B-9027-A3A4958.jpg

cid_6928AC67-599D-45BB-800C-A0B194A.jpg

My camera does not have a big wide angle so this is what it looks like when all 3 photos are stitched together. Click on it for the full size effect.

th_cid_F8D62B52-56D1-4DBC-8ED5-C2A1892.jpg

This short video from my shop roof gives you a great idea what 50 cars on ½ acre looks like.

th_VID00150.jpg

At 8am my son and 07 Cobra and his son Terry helped me set up the tables and chairs and get the tower speakers out in the yard and ice on the drinks.

PacificNWMeetandGreet2009025.jpg

PacificNWMeetandGreet2009026.jpg

PacificNWMeetandGreet2009027.jpg

PacificNWMeetandGreet2009028.jpg

PacificNWMeetandGreet2009029.jpg

PacificNWMeetandGreet2009030.jpg

07 Cobra (Chuck) had all the cool Pacific NW T-Shirts on a table ready to hand out to the members. Special thanks to his wifey for all the hard work.

PacificNWMeetandGreet2009037.jpg

We hung out and had some coffee and muffins and then the cars started showing up. I personally showed each one where to park. My bull horn came in handy to communicate to the members.

PacificNWMeetandGreet2009031.jpg

PacificNWMeetandGreet2009033.jpg

PacificNWMeetandGreet2009034.jpg

PacificNWMeetandGreet2009035.jpg

PacificNWMeetandGreet2009036.jpg

08vaporGT500 drove 1188 miles from Palm Springs CA. He had his front end taped up to prevent rock chips. We pitched in and helped him clean up his car as soon as he arrived. Here is a video of his arrival and some pic’s.

th_VID00148.jpg

PacificNWMeetandGreet2009057.jpg

PacificNWMeetandGreet2009058.jpg

40 of us then went out to dinner at a Chinese restraunt that I had reservations at. I did not get pic’s of that….but trust me……we had a great time there too.

The next day I had Joker45 and 08vaporGT500 over to my house for lunch before they drove back to California. Spring Lil Cobra came over too!. My son David and I enjoyed our time with all our long distance friends. They wanted a tour of the house too….so they took off there shoes. Lol.

PacificNWMeetandGreet2009136.jpg

PacificNWMeetandGreet2009137.jpg

PacificNWMeetandGreet2009138.jpg

PacificNWMeetandGreet2009139.jpg

PacificNWMeetandGreet2009140.jpg

PacificNWMeetandGreet2009141.jpg

PacificNWMeetandGreet2009142.jpg

PacificNWMeetandGreet2009143.jpg

What a wonderful weekend !! so many custom GT500!!!!!!! it is nice to see those diffrent mods and the Super snakes and the 427 cars truly a nice mix. You had a plan Rob and it all work out well and the weather too was perfect :happy feet: Thanks for all those wonderful pictures it made me feel like I was their.

It's almost worth $100 to see that grown man on his knees "spinning" a donut in Rob's yard! You left Coast guys are wierd! :hysterical:

And I've not seen any mention of the Saleen S7 that showed up. What's the deal with that? :lurk:

It's almost worth $100 to see that grown man on his knees "spinning" a donut in Rob's yard! You left Coast guys are wierd! :hysterical:

And I've not seen any mention of the Saleen S7 that showed up. What's the deal with that? :lurk:

Ruffy - Pay up or I will impose a ban on your posting. Fair is fair. :hysterical:

Notice I made the Saleen park on the outskirts away from the pack. :baby:

:whew: Geesh-I should of started reading this thread before today. I just went through it and now I am exhausted. The pic's and comments are great

I really want to say how honored Rob and I were that so many of you traveled so far to attend this event. You added something special to the event this year.

Thank you all for coming and making the event a spectacular success! :beerchug:

PS

Bob (slabo) Red SS for sure.

Brian and Shriley you were missed, hope to see you here next year.

Chuck and Bev Thank you, Thank you for all your support in so many ways.

To all the Californians-You all ROCK! :rockon:

Archived