TEAM SHELBY FORUM

3rd annual Pacific NW Meet & Greet - Sat. May 30th 2009

Grabber

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Rob ,Tana and David for such a great afternoon.The food was great, meeting old and new friends was great. It seems like we've known some of you for years and this was our first meeting. Leon, it was great meeting you only to find out what a small world it is, having meet you 25+ years ago. Stewart, I'm not that sarcastic, am I? :hysterical:

Thanks to all the Canadians and the Californians for coming, it was a very long road you traveled for a one day event. The cruise down with everyone form the north end was great. I'm dying to see the video!!!! From racing a Porche(Ron), to the state trooper with veins popping out of his head, the radio conversations going on between us and the gal in the mini van with the sign that said "Your car is hot" LOL.

Many good memories, can't wait for next year. Being part of the Shelby family is something that is hard to describe. The camaraderie is very unique, almost cult like.

Thanks again Grabber family, see you next year.

Dave and Sherri

Thank you Rob for putting together such a successful party & cruise.

I am sorry we did not make the dinner. Kathy and I left the cruise a little early to check in at the motel and change for dinner. We decided that we had time for a little nap and the next thing we knew it was 7:30pm. I hope you had some unexpected people show up so the restaurant had the head count right.

The cruise down and the cruise to the Dalles were the most fun I've had driving my car ever!!!

Ron & Kathy

Sorry about not getting any Pic's posted. Cleaning up the aftermath of 120 people here at the house has been a chore. I also spent the afternoon with Joker45, Spring Lil Cobra and 08vaporgt500 before they went back home to CA. We had a small get together here on my back patio for Lunch. Then my son and I spent 3 hours returning all the tables and chairs and made a load to the dump of 6 garbage bags from the party.

I just finished downloading a few videos and 130 Pic's that I need to sort thru. I will get them up tomorrow if I can.

This should hold you over for now. :hysterical:

th_VID00150.jpg

I'm glad you all had a good time....we did too !!!! :)

Thanks Rob, Tana, and David!

All your time and efforts made the event great.

The southbound cruise down was fun.

Lady in Honda Pilot with the sign :cheerleader: and WSP Trooper having a coronary :rant2: - Priceless!

The afternoon cruise was great too, got to love the twisty roads for sure.

Then dinner to wrap up a super day.

Just hope we don't have to wait a year to connect with new people we met yesterday.

Thanks again.

Larry & Cindy

Thanks to Rob and Mrs. Grabber. You two are incredible hosts and your hospitality allowed a huge group of Shelby freaks to have an outstanding day. It was great to put several names with faces, and all the cars were killer. The rides were a ton of fun too. Way to put on a great event Grabber..........definitely looking forward to next year!

-Chris

Awesome Time!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Rob and Family!!!!!!!!!!

Great time now I need to call my attorney 90 in a 60 naahhh mistake I am sure...

The burnouts in the rest stop were priceless....

Fast Eddie is fun to follow in the twisties....very very cool to all be together in real life great!!!

You guys rock D and I had a great ride home together...that man has restraint....I'll let him share the story if he wants to :hysterical:

Thank you for a great event, Rob, Tana and David. All your efforts were much appreciated by all who attended. Grabberville was everything and

more than I anticipated. It was good to see Grabberville in person after seeing it from pictures. David, your car is very cool and is certainly in

showroom condition and ready for the road this fall.

Our criuse South and the afternoon drive was fun. At one point along the river drive all you could see in front and behind were Shelbys, very cool.

I watched a couple of other drivers waiting to get into our traffic flow shake their head in disbelief in seeing the 50 Shelbys pass by.

I look forward to the 4th annual event.

Mark

Thanks for lunch Rob! It was great to hang out with you and lilspring for a few. We are still about 570 miles from home. Took the 101 down and got some great pics. Alex is still with is and we just stopped for food. Might be a long night again! Posting from my phone while eating a whopper! Alex is playing with the Star Trek toys!

all I can say is wow!!!!!

what a great day

to meet so many great people

Rob and family thank you so much; one of my best days ever

Lisa and I had a wonderful time we are just going though our pictures and Lisa is figuring out how to get better shots next year.

Sure hope we are on the invite list for next year

Thanks again Lisa and Glen

Alex

see you in a few weeks

let :happy feet: mods begin

grabber5.jpg

grabbercr.jpg

Grabber_2009_20073.jpg

gtabber3.jpg

onroof.jpg

79.jpg

80.jpg

Grabervill_2009_20080.jpg

grabber5.jpg

grabbercr.jpg

Grabber_2009_20073.jpg

gtabber3.jpg

onroof.jpg

79.jpg

80.jpg

Grabervill_2009_20080.jpg

Time Lapse of the cruise..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1amf_bEh9ew

This is for L's son...

edit: if there is no music just give it a minute...it has a most apppropriate soundtrack!!!

Very cool vid Randy! You reminded me to look around for that camera again. :)

My wife and I enjoyed hanging out with you at dinner, man. See ya again soon.

Ken

kahmann:

nice to meet you and may i say you have one of the baddest sounding 4.6's on the planet! Great to have you within an earshot...

SLC

Hey man thanks a lot! It was really nice chatting with you and your lady. Your car was just as enjoyable for us to follow. You've got the best color combo of any Shelby built, IMO. And my wife's offer to trade Shelbys still stands, FYI, just say the word. ;)

Ken

Thanks for lunch Rob! It was great to hang out with you and lilspring for a few. We are still about 570 miles from home. Took the 101 down and got some great pics. Alex is still with is and we just stopped for food. Might be a long night again! Posting from my phone while eating a whopper! Alex is playing with the Star Trek toys!

That avatar never gets old. I still love it when you post...

Romana and I had a great two days with you two also. It was great to spend time with you and Steph, Alex, and Rob in the aftermath.

SLC

Very cool vid Randy! You reminded me to look around for that camera again. :)

My wife and I enjoyed hanging out with you at dinner, man. See ya again soon.

Ken

The pleasure was mine...

I dug seeing your car in person and I dig you and your wifes mellow man right on...

Pentax optio w-60.

Diane and I had a great time and felt very welcome being the newbie's

Thanks so much Rob and Tana things couldn't have been better!!!!

We look forward to meeting up we our new Shelby friends real soon at all the up coming summer events-

Here's some photo's to share-

P5300797.jpg

P5300798.jpg

P5300800.jpg

P5300801.jpg

P5300803.jpg

P5300806.jpg

P5300807.jpg

P5300808.jpg

P5300809.jpg

P5300810.jpg

All I can say is what a fantastic event! :happy feet: Thanks again Rob for putting this on and please thank Tana and your family for being such gracious hosts and for the great BBQ lunch! Pam and I really enjoyed meeting everyone and making new friends. The cars were awesome, I couldn't believe the variety, and the cruise was some of the most fun I have had with the car.

So Pam says to me on the way home "and I thought YOU were into your car!" Then she says "You know I really liked Jeff's 40th Edition maybe we should do that." Well Grabber looks like this might be a more expensive trip than planned but hey when she's right she's right! :dance:

So here is my photo album and I attached a few of my favorite pics. Enjoy.

-- Bob

Slabo's - 3rd Annual PNW M&G Pics & Vids

Going for a cruise!

th_MVI_7195.jpg

Panoramicshot.jpg

Grabber mobile

IMG_7178.jpg

KRs and Super Snakes!

IMG_7180.jpg

The cooks makin some good grub!

IMG_7183.jpg

Pam should I get the SS in Blue or Red?