• Created
  • Last Reply
Sherri - get ready for picture overload! :lurk:

I think I'am checking out the Shelby store to see what I can buy for a

$100. I never got paid for spinning donuts in the grass before. Sure

going to enjoy doing so. :hysterical::hysterical:

The proof will be in the pic's forecoming :happy feet: :happy feet:

:cry: No whinning :cry:

Sad that I couldn't make it to this year's M&G after going to #1 and #2. Hope you all had fun & a great drive to whichever destination Rob laid out. Probably still at dinner right now having a fine meal and great conversations. Just hope somebody remembered to bring a camera and especially a wide angle lens to get so many cars in one picture!

None of the lenses used were wide enough, they will need to stich them. There were about 50 cars . . . many cameras there and I'm sure lots of pictures to follow. I'll post a link to ours tomorrow.

All I can say right now is what a great day! Great people and cars. Doesn't get any better.

Thank you Rob and Tana for doing this great event! 750 miles one way was never so much fun.

I'll post pics when I get home on Monday.

All I can say right now is what a great day! Great people and cars. Doesn't get any better.

Thank you Rob and Tana for doing this great event! 750 miles one way was never so much fun.

I'll post pics when I get home on Monday.

+1 fantastic time...great people, lots of fun. Thank You Rob and Tana!!

Alex

Rob and Tana Thank you very much! We had a GREAT time. Can't wait for all the pictures to follow. My hats are off to the Shelby crazy Californians and Canadians that made the party.

Lots of great looking and SOUNDING cars and fun new friends.

Can't wait for next year!!!!

It was definately something to take in; the view from my front seat looking out at the double squares of fabulous cars as we were getting ready to roll out for the drive. Everything was my favorite part, but the best was being in that line up of 50+ rides with nothing to look at but(mostly) stripes in front and stripes in back. The views were amazing for sure! I just couldn't help but giggle when we all started up the ponies on the grass one by one.

Good times, good cars, and good people. Nice to see familiar faces and put new faces with posts from the site. Sensory overload.

Again, thank you Grabber family and everyone who helped pull the event off. Definately an event we look forward to for the past two years and hopefully many to come. Hope everyone made it home safely.

And to that nasty trooper that had the fit on the way down on I-5 :slapfight::cry::hysterical: :happy feet:

I think the drive from Lynnwood WA to Grabbers was the best time I ever had driving. The look on the Troopers face when he was tell 20 Shelby's to move over out of the left lane was priceless. WOW he was some pisssssed!!! When I passed you guys to get into the rest area so Ann could flim the group coming in, I looked down and was at 140 mph. Shhhhhh don't tell anyone. LOL.

I will be posting pics as well as a couple of videos. I like the video of all you crazy asses peeling out of the rest area.

Jim

The event was a great success. I'm too tired to post...but I have 111 great pic's with a great story to share with you all soon. Before I hit the sac I want to thank you great people for filling up the cash can with $757 bucks on the honor system. Thank you. My out of pocket costs were $658 and I'm going to give the extra money to my son David for helping me this morning and for 3 hours tonight putting everything away and cleaning up the place. My son David is such a blessing to me in so many ways.

Time to get some sleep.

My hats are off to the Shelby crazy Californians and Canadians that made the party.

Thanks for the hat. ;)

Rob and Tana, you guys are awesome! My wife and I had a great time, enjoyed meeting new friends, and finally putting faces to some long known screen names. Rob, Robert, Dan, Randy, Kerry, Dave, and way too many more to list. What a nice surprise it was to find so many down to earth dudes that were a blast to hang out with for the day!

We'll definitely be back next year. I think this big party will only get bigger over the years Rob. Nice job man. I'll get my few pics up soon.

Ken

p.s. The cruise to dinner from the falls was as much fun as any day on the track I've ever had! :shift:

Rob:

many thanlks to you, Tana, and David for you hospitality. I truely enjoyed the gathering. Unfortunately, my wife, Romana, had a prior engaugement to attend at 5pm that I had to get her to. I was going to come w/out her so I could stay for the whole trip, but I wanted her to meet all of you folks with who I am so fond of. So, it was either not bring her and stay for the whole event, or bring her and miss the drive back from the falls. I chose to bring her...and she loved it!

I want to wish you all a fond farewell from our great area and hope to see you all again next year. A special thanks goes out to Robert (Joker45) and Stephanie.. it was a pleasure making your aquaintance. If you are in town tomorrow morning, call me so we can treat you to breakfast.

MOre posts tomorrow.

Rich-SLC

Oh..I'm so bummed.. :headscratch: ..I just took my daugher to the airport and was getting ready to head over to Grabberssssssss and oh my gosh....I'm a day late and oh so many snakes, shelby's and GT's short....UGGH...to all those who had a blast...hope to see you next year...To Grabber and Tana...I guess when you hit the world of the unemployed..your calendar and sence of time hit's the fan...kinda like something brown....

I'm SO SORRY....I swear you almost ended up with a visitor today except I was looking for your address and checked the site and about had a heart attack.... :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Hope you'll still invite me next year.... :cry::baby:

pjo

We had a wonderful time and everyone was so nice, except that guy Dave C . . . J/K. Dave it was a pleasure, your sarcastic remarks were so much fun and we loved hearing about your work projects, your adventures with the "rich and stupid" were funny as hell . . . and sad at the same time. ;)

Now if Jane would stop eclipsing the sun with her huge a$$, we wouldn't have had to talk in the dark all day. :rolleyes: Sorry kids, inside joke between us 47 year olds.

Just a perfect day! B) Love the pics from the drive. Dans SS looks nice with the powder coated Ravan tanks. Gotta love Robs lawn!

Can't wait to see Grabbers pics.

What a great time. Thank you Rob and Tana. Your hospitality is second to none. I was not sure what to expect being a newbie to the Shelby scene and not knowing anyone from this forum but everyone was friendly and outgoing. Met some great folks and made a few new friends as well. Had a great time and this M&G really added to our enthusiasm.

Looks like our mod wish list is growing. As my wife saw all the different mods she was making mental notes on the ones we need to add to our car and now she has a list. :lol:

We had to be quite the sight on the road. As someone said it was pretty impressive to see as you looked ahead and behind you and see nothing but racing stripes. Had to cool sound wise as well.

Thanks again to everyone!

Rich and Donna

Archived