TEAM SHELBY FORUM

3rd annual Pacific NW Meet & Greet - Sat. May 30th 2009

Grabber

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even though my co-pilot will be a substitute, I think I'm still set to drive down on Saturday morning. What are the latest details for the caravan driving down from Lynnwood? I would like to tag along with the group. Can somebody fill me in on the details and contact numbers please :shift::shift:

JF

Even though my co-pilot will be a substitute, I think I'm still set to drive down on Saturday morning. What are the latest details for the caravan driving down from Lynnwood? I would like to tag along with the group. Can somebody fill me in on the details and contact numbers please :shift::shift:

JF

See this thread and get ahold of dave c for the details.

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php...st&p=709266

Tomorrow Tana and I will be getting the food fresh from Costco and setting up a 6 foot long event barb-b-Q that GT500SS133 is letting us borrow. What a score.

:happy feet:

JF

Tacoma Mall at 7:30 in front of Penny's

I will be at the Bellevue SE 8th Park & Ride at 7 to 7:10 AM for those on the Eastside who want to hook up on the way to meet the group at the Tacoma Mall.....

For those of you meeting at the Tacoma Mall....

Last year we jumped off the Freeway at the Woodland exit. I think it is exit 21 or 20 off of SB I5 (where the Safeway is right off the freeway)

There is a Safeway Fuel Stop, Shell, and a bit further towards the on ramp a Chevron on the east side of the Freeway.

The Safeway has numerous pumps, and there is also a McDonald's across the parking lot with restroom facilities.....

That is where I plan on jumping off this year too.....A very convenient easy off, easy on stop.

For those of you meeting at the Tacoma Mall....

Last year we jumped off the Freeway at the Woodland exit. I think it is exit 21 or 20 off of SB I5 (where the Safeway is right off the freeway)

There is a Safeway Fuel Stop, Shell, and a bit further towards the on ramp a Chevron on the east side of the Freeway.

The Safeway has numerous pumps, and there is also a McDonald's across the parking lot with restroom facilities.....

That is where I plan on jumping off this year too.....A very convenient easy off, easy on stop.

CAN'T WAIT!!!!

Alex are your coming?

Hopefully, yes...my GT500 has been at the Ford dealer since tuesday of last week with a broken ring and pinion. Ford approved sending a complete new GT500 rear with 3.73 gears that was supposed to be here wed..hopefully it will show up today (now friday morning 12.30 am) so I can get the car back and hit the road. 17 hour drive...will call you and let you know what happens as soon as I know...

Alex

Do you know where everyones parking spot is? Or is it going to be park as they arrive?

It will be a park as you arrive situation. I will be showing you all where to park.

What time will this big group be arriving ? I want to be very ready for your arrival. :happy feet:

Hopefully, yes...my GT500 has been at the Ford dealer since tuesday of last week with a broken ring and pinion. Ford approved sending a complete new GT500 rear with 3.73 gears that was supposed to be here wed..hopefully it will show up today (now friday morning 12.30 am) so I can get the car back and hit the road. 17 hour drive...will call you and let you know what happens as soon as I know...

Alex

That stinks. I hope it gets fixed ASAP so you can come.

It will be a park as you arrive situation. I will be showing you all where to park.

What time will this big group be arriving ? I want to be very ready for your arrival. :happy feet:

Rob you will have to get with DaveC on that one. I know once we get in your area Ann and I need to check our two Chiwawasa into doggie daycare since they are banned. Then we have to check ourselfs into the hotel and wash my car before we get to your house. And maybe, just maybes swim in the hotel pool to.

Jim

P.S. If doggie day care is to many $$$. We will leave them in the car with windows up!

Archived